All About The Central Mississippi Correctional Facility
Located a short distance to the southeast of Jackson, the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility houses both male and female inmates, although it was originally built for females only. It was opened in 1986 and houses over 3,500 inmates with varying levels of security.
If you have a friend or relative at the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility, you want to keep in touch with them, but you're unsure how to do it. It can be a challenge trying to find the right information to contact an inmate. DoNotPay is a great asset.
Where Is Central Mississippi Correctional Facility Located?
The Central Mississippi Correctional Facility is located in Pearl, and it's a short distance from Jackson. The area is more rural than a suburb. Here's a look at the prison's general contact information:
|Physical Address||3794 Hwy 468, Pearl, MS 39208|
How to Contact Inmates at Central Mississippi Correctional Facility
You can connect with an inmate at Central Mississippi Correctional Facility by visiting them or writing a letter. Visitation is based on the unit your friend is in at the facility.
On the first and third Saturdays of the month, inmates in Quick Bed A in Building B enjoy visitation, while people in Quick Bed B in Building B get visitation on the second and fourth Saturdays. A C-custody inmate can receive visitors on the second Tuesday and Fifth Sunday. Visiting hours are from 8:30 am to 12 pm and from 1 pm to 4:30 pm.
You can also send a letter at any time. Here's the mailing information:
Inmate Name, ID Number
Central Mississippi Correctional Facility
Post Office Box 88550
Pearl, MS 39208
How to Send Money to Central Mississippi Correctional Facility Inmates
You can send money to an inmate at the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility by phone, online, and in person. You can send money in person at any location that offers MoneyGram or Western Union Services.
Online, you can use the following to send money to an inmate at this facility:
- Western Union
You can call JPay at (800)-574-5729, AccessCorrections at (866)-345-1884, or OffenderConnect at (888)-988-4768 to send money by phone.
How to Send Packages to Central Mississippi Correctional Facility Inmates
Unfortunately, inmates at any Mississippi correctional facility can't receive packages. You can mail letters and include photos, but that's it.
Difficulties You May Have Contacting Loved One in Central Mississippi Correctional Facility
It can test your patience when you're trying to get in touch with a loved one at the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility. Here are a few difficulties you might face:
- Its rural location.
- Confusing visitation schedule.
- The expense of phone calls.
DoNotPay Can Help You Locate Your Imprisoned Friend
Contacting a friend or family member at the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility might not be as easy as you think. You might experience long wait times on the phone trying to get inmate information or miss a visitation day. You don't have to try to connect with an inmate by yourself. DoNotPay partners with you to get the information you need.
DoNotPay can help you contact an inmate at the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility in five steps:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
DoNotPay Works Across all Companies, Entities, and Groups With the Click of a Button
Whether you need to locate a prisoner in the correctional system or want to send a letter to a friend at the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility, DoNotPay is ready to help. The app also offers information on a variety of other related topics, such as:
- Write a prisoner
- Find a prison pen pal
- Arrange inmate visitation
- The best way to address a letter to an inmate
- Learn more about writing letters to an inmate
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Contacting an inmate isn't the only thing that the DoNotPay app can help you accomplish. Here are a few others to get you started:
- File a case in small claims court
- Help fight a parking ticket
- And more!
Reach out to an inmate at the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility today with DoNotPay.