How to Secure a Reservation at Cedar Lake Cellars With This Virtual Card
Cedar Lake Cellars is a first-class winery situated on 140 picturesque acres a few minutes from the west of St. Louis off I-70. The company was founded in 2010 and has an elaborate tasting room equipped with a forty-foot tasting bar, a full-service restaurant, a 3-acre lake. Additionally, it offers other amenities such as indoor and outdoor seating, wedding and banquet facilities. The company provides a collection of Missouri wines from different regions.
You can book a reservation for you and your friends that includes all-day access to your table. To book a reservation, you have to provide your credit card information. They will give you a disclaimer that no money will be charged on your card at that time, but why do they require your card information?
It can be unsettling when they ask for your personal financial information since they may charge an additional fee without your permission. The good news is that DoNotPay has developed a Burner Credit Card that you can use to book a reservation without having to share your credit card information.
Learn About the History of Cedar Lake Cellars
Carl Bolm, Cedar Lake Cellars founder, had a vision of buying the picturesque Schreckengast Farm in 2002. Back in his mind, he saw the location as an ideal one for hosting classic events such as special celebrations and corporate meetings. He advanced his idea and started a wine tasting bar, restaurant and what follows remains history. The idea reflects how Carl is passionate about nature and his love for entrepreneurship.
The company is popularly known for its unique charming Big Red Barn as well as the appealing ambiance of the surrounding environment. On the same note, the winery makes it a hot cake venue for lunch, dinner, and other private gatherings. Above all, Cedar Lake is a cosmopolitan county and welcomes all guests from different walks of life.
Below is the company contact information:
|Address||11008 Schreckengast Rd
Wright City, MO 63390
Do Cedar Lake Cellars Take Reservations?
Yes. Below are some of the reservations offered at Cedar Lake Cellars:
- Dinner service is served in the winery dining room and a patio that is only available on Fridays and Saturday evenings starting from 5 pm to 9 pm. Dinner services are among the most preferred reservations, and you can book by visiting at an open table or calling 636-745-9500. Click here to see the full dinner menu.
- Picnic table reservations can be made online and offer the best reservations for your group of friends. All other seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- You can also make a reservation if you want to host an event; ask for pricing, venue, and availability.
Before you book for reservation, kindly keep the following information in mind:
- Cedar Lake Cellars winery does not allow children below 21 years; they are only allowed for events such as weddings and Pyromania events hosted annually.
- Pets are not allowed at the winery.
- You are not allowed to carry food and drinks from outside since the winery has food and beverage options.
- Smoking is not allowed to provide a healthy experience for all guests.
- All buses are supposed to arrive before 1 PM.
Do You Need a Credit Card to Secure a Reservation at Cedar Lake Cellars?
Though it is information they don't reveal, you must provide your credit card information when looking for a reservation at the winery. A credit card serves as an insurance policy to cover any damage to the restaurant facilities.
It is important to ask the front desk attendant about the restaurant credit card policy before you check-in. In case you damage anything, it is directly deducted from your credit card to cover the repairs.
How to Secure a Reservation at Cedar Lake Cellars on Your Own
To book a reservation, you should Cedar customer care through 636-745-9500. Customer care will give you important information such as available space, pricing, and more. Alternatively, you can book a reservation online by visiting the company website and navigating as a guest.
As aforementioned, you will be required to give your credit card information at the time of check-in. Revealing your financial information is risky since you might be charged for services or damages that you have not done. You don't have to worry since DoNotPay has got you covered in ways you didn't expect.
How to Secure a Reservation at Cedar Lake Cellars Using DoNotPay Burner Card
DoNotPay guides you in two simple steps:
- Search "Reservation Credit Card" on DoNotPay.
- Tell us the name of the hotel, restaurant, or other services you want to use this card for.
Why You Should Use DoNotPay
Our product is:
- Fast. You won't waste a lot of time and energy when you’re making your reservations.
- Easy. You only need to follow simple steps to book one.
- Successful. You will surely get positive feedback for your reservation.
Use DoNotPay's Burner Card Reservation Service With Any Restaurant
Apart from helping you with your Cedar Lake Cellars reservation, DoNotPay can also help you make reservations with other renowned restaurants such as:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Solving your reservation issues is just one of the many things DoNotPay has to offer. Here’s a list of a few of these services:
- Assisting you with your bills
- Can help you handle the request for a sick leave
- Getting you a copy of your Birth Certificate
- Backs you up when Filing a small Court Claim
Sign up today and let DoNotPay generate a virtual credit card number that you can use to bypass Cedar Lake Cellars verification for the reservation.