How to Connect With an Inmate From Cayuga Correctional Facility
The is a men's medium-security state prison in Cayuga County, NY. The New York Department of Corrections and Community Supervision owned and operated the facility. Built in 1926, the Cayuga Correctional Facility currently has 1,082 inmates held in medium security.
The Cayuga Correctional Facility consists of a special housing unit, an S-block unit, and several general population units. In addition, inmates at Cayuga can take basic adult education courses and earn a GED. The prison facility provides vocational training in business, flooring, horticulture, painting, masonry, electrical, and building and custodial maintenance.
Like other correctional facilities, the Cayuga Correctional Facility allows visitations from loved ones. Unfortunately, connecting with inmates at Cayuga is not entirely easy, especially due to phone traffic. Fortunately, whether you want to write a letter to an inmate, call an inmate, or visit an inmate, DoNotPay can help you swiftly and effectively. Check out this guide on connecting with an inmate in Cayuga Correctional Facility.
Cayuga Correctional Facility Contact Information
|Physical Address||2202 NY-38A, Moravia
NY 13118, United States
|Phone number||+1 315-497-1110|
How to Connect With Cayuga Correctional Facility Inmates
The facility allows a few ways for friends and family to connect with inmates, including:
Unfortunately, inmates at Cayuga Correctional Facility cannot receive incoming calls. However, they are allowed access to phones during daytime hours to call their loved ones.
You can mail your letters and acceptable items to inmates in Cayuga through the following mailing address:
Cayuga Correctional Facility
P.O BOX 1186 Moravia
New York 13118
All mail you send to inmates at Cayuga must be marked clearly with the inmate's name, Department Identification Number (DIN), and your return address in the envelope's top left corner. You may include personal letters and photographs in the envelope.
Here is a breakdown of visitation hours for Cayuga Correctional Facility:
|Inmate Types at Cayuga||Visitation Day||Visitation Hours|
|General Population||Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays||8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
(Visitor processing stops at 2:30 pm, so ensure you arrive before then in case you want to attend a visitation)
|Special Housing Unit||Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays||8:30 PM - 3:30 PM|
|S-Block||Saturdays||5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
(Visitor processing stops at 8:30 pm)
- Maximum visitation number per day If space is available, incarcerated persons may have multiple visits on a single day.
- Maximum visitors number per visit Up to 3 adults and three infants/children are allowed per visitation session. However, the children must be able to sit on an adult's lap.
- Visitation room overcrowding policy In case of space consideration requires visit termination, the following process shall be complied with:
- An announcement is made for volunteers to exit first
- In case the visits have to be terminated, consideration will be issued to travel distance and last visit dates.
How to Send Money to Inmates in Cayuga
You can leave cash, checks, and money orders in the conventional visitor deposit lock box at Cayuga. Fortunately, DOCCS contracted JPay that allows loved ones five different ways for loved ones to deposit funds to loved ones at Cayuga Correctional Facility:
- Online: Log into your JPay and deposit via debit or credit card
- Mobile app
- Deposit by phone by calling 1-800-574-5729
- Deposit cash at the various MoneyGram locations via the Receive Code 1317
- Mail-in a money order or check using a JPay deposit slip mailed to the JPay lockbox:
P.O BOX 531190
Miami, Florida 33153
How to Connect With an Inmate From Cayuga With the Aid of DoNotPay
Have you recently tried connecting with an inmate, but it proved futile? DoNotPay can help you in a few simple steps:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive for your loved one!
Sign up with DoNotPay to connect with an inmate from Cayuga Correctional Facility.
How Else Can DoNotPay Help?
DoNotPay works across all platforms and companies to reduce the impossible nature of certain tasks and services. It is a highly reliable robot lawyer, helping customers with various services that prove challenging. Besides helping you connect with an inmate from Cayuga Correctional Facility, DoNotPay can also help with:
- Canceling unwanted subscriptions and services
- Suing parties in a small claims court
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Contending parking tickets
- Scheduling a DMV appointment in the shortest time possible
- Getting rid of spam mails
- Protecting your work from copyright infringement
- Applying for clinical trials
- Prison pen pal
- Write a prisoner
- Inmate visitation
- Everything you need to know about writing to inmates
- Getting refunds
- Signing you up for free trials without paying
to help you connect with your loved one from Cayuga Correctional Facility promptly and without hassle!