Find an Inmate in Cascade County Regional Prison
Cascade County in Montana houses many of its prisoners in the Cascade County Regional Prison. With a capacity for 152 men, it takes in prisoners from the greater Cascade County area and a few other counties nearby. If you'd like to get in touch with someone in prison, be it someone you know or a stranger, DoNotPay can help you out.
Where is Cascade County Regional Prison Located?
The Cascade County Regional Prison is located in Great Falls, Montana. Overseen by the sheriff, the facility provides a rehabilitation-focused environment where inmates can reflect on their actions and improve themselves before release up to 12 months after sentencing (the maximum amount of time someone can be housed there). It's a medium-security prison, meaning inmates may have committed more serious crimes but are generally not expected to cause problems while there.
If you're looking to get in touch with someone during their time at the Cascade County Regional Prison, you can find out more through these channels:
|Physical address||Cascade County Regional Prison, 3800 Ulm North Frontage Road, Great Falls, MT 59404|
How to Contact Inmates at Cascade County Regional Prison
If you're interested in contacting inmates at Cascade County Regional Prison, you'll have a few options to look into. These can include:
Sending mail is one of the most common ways of contacting someone in prison. To send mail to someone in Cascade County Regional Prison, you can send it directly to the prison from their main mailing address. Make sure to address any letters or packages to the inmate, including their ID number.
Inmates can have up to five visits each week during the designated contact and non-contact periods on the weekends. Only the people on an inmate's approved visitor list can show up to see them after they've been there at least 30 days with a 90-day good conduct report, and there are only 25 spots available. To get started, you'll need to submit an application. Submitting applications like this is another thing DoNotPay can help with, so feel free to try our services with that, too.
How to Send Money to Cascade County Regional Prison Inmates
You're allowed to send money to inmates at the Cascade County Regional Prison, but only if you meet a few conditions. This means that you must be on the inmate's approved visitation list, but also one of the following:
- The inmate's attorney.
- A member of the inmate's immediate family.
- A designated non-family visitor approved by the warden.
If you meet one of these conditions and would like to send an inmate money, you'll have the option to do so online through the Inmate Trust Account Deposits service (up to $250 per transaction) or by mail with a cashier's check or money order made out to the inmate (including their ID number). Funds may be held for up to three days after they're received, and the prison will always need to know the amount you're sending.
Contacting an Inmate in Cascade County Regional Prison on Your Own
Contacting someone inside Cascade County Regional Prison isn't impossible, though it naturally involves a lot of red tapes. Since your time is valuable, it would be a good idea to let DoNotPay handle the most tedious parts of the process for you, leaving you more time for corresponding with your chosen inmate. To do it yourself, though, here's what you can try:
- Find the inmate you'd like to contact, including their ID number.
- Choose the method you'd like to contact them through.
- Contact the prison and inform them of your plans. This may include applying for visitation if you plan to see them in person or send money.
- Start preparing by reviewing the rules and regulations of the prison.
- When given the go-ahead by the prison, you can start your correspondence.
Get in Touch With Your Loved Ones via DoNotPay
DoNotPay makes contacting someone in the Cascade County Regional Prison so much easier than doing it yourself. Just follow these five easy steps to get started.
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
If you're looking for other services besides finding a prison pen pal, DoNotPay can still help. We offer a variety of services, some including:
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Stopping text spam
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name
No matter what problems you might be having, DoNotPay is here to help. Try the app today to get started on simplifying the problems in your life.