Use a Burner Card for Reservations at Casa La Femme
Few things are better than getting out for a night on the town, enjoying a meal at a delicious restaurant. When you can find a restaurant where good food is combined with a unique ambiance, all's the better—and Casa La Femme checks both of those boxes. This New York City-based restaurant is widely touted as one of the city's "best-kept secrets," a haven for celebrities and regular folks alike.
If you want to make a reservation at Casa La Femme, but don't want to hand over your credit card information to secure a table, DoNotPay can help. DoNotPay can generate a virtual credit card for you so that you don't have to risk your personal credit card information getting compromised.
What Is Casa La Femme?
Casa La Femme is a restaurant located in the West Village area of New York City. Featuring Egyptian-style cuisine and live belly dancing shows at set times throughout the week, Casa La Femme is hailed as a top destination for romantic dining. Casa La Femme also has private event spaces for your special event, including wedding reservations and large dinner parties.
Celebrities love Casa La Femme, and according to the restaurant's website, powerhouse personalities like Kelly Ripa, Alicia Keys, and Usher are all devotees of the menu and ambiance at Casa La Femme.
What's on the Menu at Casa La Femme?
Casa La Femme features Mediterranean-style cuisine. Their menu includes options for nearly every diet, including vegan and gluten-free. Here are some of the current menu items available at Casa La Femme:
- Spicy feta
- Grilled octopus salad
- All-natural grass-fed lamb chops
- Basbousa ice cream sandwiches
Casa La Femme features different dining options, depending on your preference. You can choose to dine à la carte from the menu or schedule one of their prix fixe dinners, which has special pricing.
Does Casa La Femme Take Reservations?
As a celebrity hotspot in New York City, Casa La Femme encourages reservations. Here are some important things to note about Casa La Femme's reservation policy, according to their website:
- Casa La Femme will cancel any reservations that are not confirmed by 1:00 pm on the day of the reservation. You might receive your confirmation text either from Casa La Femme directly or from the online ordering platform.
- Reservations can only be held for 15 minutes.
- It is recommended that you make your reservation well in advance, especially if you are considering visiting Casa La Femme during the peak hours of 6 pm - 9:30 pm on the weekend.
- Casa La Femme might apply a reservation fee of $2.90 or $5.90 per person or a $12.90 per person indoor prime table tent fee, depending on the date of the week and the type of table you are booking.
- Reservation fees are non-refundable
How to Make Reservations at Casa La Femme On Your Own
Reservations at Casa La Femme can be complicated. Here's how to reserve a table at the hotspot on your own.
1. Make a reservation through the online ordering system
Casa La Femme accepts reservations through the Seven Rooms online reservation system. Through the platform, you can select the date that you want to visit the restaurant, how many guests will be attending, and the time that you want to be seated. You might also have to enter your address into the system due to specific NYC rules on COVID-19 contact tracing.
2. Call for reservations
You might also be able to secure your Casa La Femme reservation over the phone. To get in touch with the restaurant directly, you can call 212-505-0005. You will need to have a credit card number on hand in case the host asks for you to pay a reservation fee.
If you don't want to give out your credit card information to random restaurants, we hear you. DoNotPay's system has created a way for you to get the restaurant reservations you want without potentially compromising your personal information.
Secure Your Casa La Femme Reservation with the Help of DoNotPay
Book a Casa La Femme reservation with DoNotPay's Burner Card for Reservations product. All you have to do to get your burner card number is
- Search "Reservation Credit Card" on DoNotPay.
- Tell us the name of the hotel, restaurant, or other services you want to use this card for.
DoNotPay will generate a virtual credit card number for you, one that you can use to bypass the verification for the reservation at Casa La Femme. This allows you to enjoy your reservation without worrying about random fees!
What Else Can DoNotPay Help With?
Planning on visiting new restaurants this year? Here are a few eateries that you can use DoNotPay's Burner Card service for: