Dealing With DealRay—How To Cancel DealRay With DoNotPay
DealRay is a service that finds affordable airfare deals and discounts. Many users aren’t satisfied with the company’s service and are looking to cancel it. To save time and effort, you can use DoNotPay to cancel promptly.
How Do I Cancel My DealRay Membership?
You can unsubscribe from DealRay through the same platforms you used to sign up. Here’s an overview of the methods you can use to cancel:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
Cancel DealRay in iTunes
To cancel on your Apple device, you have to:
- Open Settings
- Go to your name and press Subscriptions
- Tap DealRay
- Click on Cancel Subscription
Cancel DealRay on the Website
To cancel, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account on the DealRay website
- Go to My Account and press Billing Information
- Click on Cancel Membership
Waste No Time and Cancel DealRay With DoNotPay
There’s no faster way to cancel a subscription or membership than using DoNotPay. We know that time is money, which is why we save you the trouble of searching for ways to unsubscribe from a service. The process is simple and straightforward—complete these steps, and you’ll be unsubscribed from DealRay in minutes:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Go to the Find Hidden Money tab
- Input the name of the subscription you want to cancel
DoNotPay will pull some strings and cancel the subscription or membership. When you cancel on your own, you can’t be sure that the company won’t bill you again. DoNotPay will notify you once the process is complete and guarantee that it’s canceled for good.
Does DealRay Offer Prorated Refunds?
It doesn’t matter when you cancel, as DealRay does not offer refunds for payments that have been billed. After you cancel, you can continue to use the service until the start of the next billing period.
Where Else Can I Find Out About Good Airfare Deals?
DealRay might not suit your needs, but that doesn’t mean you should give up on affordable airfare deals. You should consider trying another service that provides these benefits. Here are a few alternatives that might pique your interest:
Track Subscriptions With Ease Using DoNotPay
A survey found that the average American spends nearly $400 a year on subscriptions that they end up not using. It’s a lot of money to throw away, but tracking a lot of subscriptions and memberships can be challenging.
DoNotPay has come up with a solution that will make the process simpler and more manageable. You can connect your email or bank account to our app to let us monitor your active subscriptions.
We’ll provide you with a list and let you cancel with our Find Hidden Money feature. You can pick and choose the ones you want to keep and the ones you want to get rid of while not moving an inch from your couch.
Does the DealRay Free Trial Auto-Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
To sign up for the DealRay free trial, you have to provide your credit card details. Once the trial ends, you’ll be signed up for the paid version of the service. Every following month, the subscription will be automatically renewed.
Use DoNotPay To Avoid Free Trial Auto-Renewals
DoNotPay’s virtual credit card will help you sign up for a DealRay or any other free trial without worrying about being charged. Here’s how it works:
- You sign up for a free trial using info from our virtual credit card generator
- The free trial runs its course
- The company tries to charge you, but there are no funds on the card
- You’re unsubscribed automatically
The card doesn’t require a deposit, so you won’t risk your money when you sign up for a free trial.
DoNotPay Can Simplify Everyday Tasks
If you have another pesky subscription that is difficult to cancel, DoNotPay will take care of it in a jiffy. We’ll help you cancel TME Magazine, Tinder, Xbox Live, or any other service that keeps charging you regularly.
Canceling subscriptions is one of the many helpful services we provide. We’ll also show you how to refund Venmo and Justfly charges while also making it easier to sue companies like Verizon and United Airlines.
Access our app from your web browser, and we’ll help you simplify any of the following tasks:
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Getting in touch with customer service reps
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Requesting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Contesting parking tickets
- Not paying college application fees
- Applying for clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Ridding yourself of spam text messages
- Contacting your incarcerated loved ones
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Getting refunds from any company
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name