Get a Copy of Your Butler County Marriage Certificate Effortlessly
When you get married, you will need a copy of the marriage certificate to do a lot of things. For example, you will need this document for things such as changing your legal name to your spouse's name on documents such as your passport or driver's license, opening a bank account or changing the information contained on your existing account, or applying for loans and mortgages.
Most of the time you will receive your in the mail within a month after the ceremony. However, if you didn’t receive a copy automatically, DoNotPay can help you get it in a few simple steps.
DoNotPay can also guide you through:
- Getting required marriage certificate documents
- Applying for a marriage certificate online
- Filling out a marriage certificate
Who Can Get a Marriage Certificate Copy in Butler County?
Anyone may request public , Ohio. The law explicitly states all "public records responsive to the request shall be promptly prepared and made available for inspection to any person."
How Much Does It Cost to Get a Marriage Certificate Copy in Butler County?
The cost of getting a copy of a marriage certificate in Butler County is very inexpensive. It is $.05 per page (first five are complimentary).
- If you are requesting that the pages be mailed, you will need to pay postage, and that is contingent on the weight of the package.
- Records requiring a Court "Certification of Authenticity", which can be used for legal documentation, require a $2.00 payment for the record. These fees go directly to the court and this reflects their current policies.
However, you will not have to pay postage if you choose to receive your copy via email.
What Documents Do I Need to Get a Copy of a Marriage Certificate in Butler County?
There is no documentation requirement for Butler County. However, you will need to give as much information as possible such as the names on the certificate, dates, etc. This gives researchers all the information they need to find the correct record for you.
How to Get a Copy of a Butler County Marriage Certificate on Your Own
There are a few different ways to get a marriage certificate in Butler County. You can choose whether to call Butler County’s hotline, send a request via post or email, or send an online request.
|Butler County Online||Records Center and Archives|
|Phone Number||513-887-3294 or 513-887-3437
Public Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
|Mailing Address||Vital Record Mail Services
ATTN: DC Vital Records
P.O. Box 222130
El Paso, TX 79913
|Send an email|
Get a Marriage Certificate From Butler County Instantly With the Help of DoNotPay
Even though the documentation for is minimal, the process can be somewhat difficult. However, DoNotPay can save you time and aggravation in a few simple steps.
If you want to get a Marriage Certificate Copy in Butler County but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to the Certificates of Marriage product on DoNotPay.
- Select whether the certificate belongs to you or a relative/loved one. If it belongs to someone else, enter the details of both people on the certificate, and select/upload evidence that proves your relationship with them. If the certificate is yours, enter the details of your spouse.
- Enter the city, state, and county where the marriage certificate was issued as well as the date it was issued.
- Indicate what you will be using this certificate for, and choose whether you need an authorized or certified copy.
- Enter your contact information and shipping address. Upload copies of your government-issued identification, such as a driver's license.
- Choose whether you would like to electronically sign this form or not. Once we generate the form, verify that all of the information is correct.
- If you need the document to be notarized, schedule a notarization appointment using our Notary product. Otherwise, proceed to our Mail Checks product and let DoNotPay mail-in your request form with a check on your behalf.
Why You Should Use DoNotPay to Order a Copy of Your Marriage Certificate
You can request for a copy of your Butler County marriage certificate on your own but here are a few reasons why it’s best to do it using DoNotPay.
- Everything is done online which makes the process less strenuous and more convenient.
- We offer virtual notary and check mailing services.
- We will apply for you so you can sit back and not worry about a thing.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is not limited to providing help with marriage certificates. We can also help with:
- Defamation demand letters
- Cancel any service or subscription
- Chargebacks and Refunds
- Airline flight compensation
- Child travel consent
Getting copies of a marriage license can be a time-consuming process. for quick assistance in requesting your marriage certificate or any other legal process that you are having trouble with.