Easily Claim Free Gas With BP's Fuel Rewards Program
Saving money at the pump is a concern for car owners everywhere - whether you travel for work or rarely get out of the house. Nearly every American owns a car, with 289.5 million cars on the road in the US alone. Gas prices seem to be constantly changing, and one constant is that filling up the gas tank is going to cost you a hefty chunk of change.
Fuel rewards programs are one way to save some money on gas for your car. Signing up for a system such as BP fuel rewards can potentially save you hundreds of dollars per year, especially if you are someone who has a long commute. Still, signing up for BP fuel rewards on your own can be time-consuming and stressful. DoNotPay is a fast, easy, successful way to get the most out of a fuel rewards program, putting money back into your pocket.
What are Fuel Rewards?
Many gas stations and major retailers offer some sort of fuel rewards system, which allows you to save a certain amount off your gas purchase. You earn points through qualifying purchases of food, fuel, and other essentials. Many gas stations even offer a special credit card that has access to even more fuel rewards.
BP is a chain of gas stations that can be found worldwide, as well as in most states in the United States. BP has its own fuel rewards program, one that is designed to reward loyal customers by providing discounts on fuel and food purchases.
How do BP Fuel Rewards Work?
BP's fuel rewards program is known as BPme. The fuel rewards program is accessible through a bespoke app that holds your account and reward information. The program itself features a variety of benefits, including:
- 5¢ on every gallon of fuel, every time you fuel up through the next month after your initial signup.
- Special bonus offers for app users.
- A price-match feature that lets you compare prices at other gas stations to find the best price on fuel.
Here's how to start earning rewards through the BPme fuel rewards program:
1. Join BPme rewards.
Once you join the BPme fuel rewards program, you can download the app and add a payment card in order to start saving.
2. Fuel up at a participating BP or Amoco gas station.
When you are ready to fuel up, make sure to find a participating BP or Amoco gas station. You can then use your app to select the pump and pay. Alternatively, you can enter your phone number at the pump if you don't have the app.
3. Claim rewards instantly at the pump.
You can cash in your rewards at the pump, as long as you entered your information correctly. Note that sometimes it can take a while for prior purchases to load on the app.
Here is some more information on BP fuel rewards:
|Savings/gallon||5 cents off per gallon|
|How it works||When filling up your tank, use your app to select the pump and pay or enter your phone number at the pump. You can instantly cash in your rewards at the pump.|
|How to sign-up||Create an account in the BPme app, online, in person at a BP gas station or call customer service|
|Additional Benefits||There are special bonus offers for app users|
|Where is it available?||Participating BP or Amoco gas stations|
How to Sign Up For BP Fuel Rewards on Your Own
If you think that the BP fuel rewards program might be for you, you can set up an account on your own by selecting one of these methods:
- You can register for BP fuel rewards online. If you register for BPme rewards this way, you will need to enter the phone number that you want to be associated with your account, as well as your email address and full name.
- Download the BPme app. The app has several additional features that could prove to be valuable, including the ability to stack rewards for those who have a BP credit card.
- You can enroll in person, at a BP gas station. Not all BP gas station attendants might be familiar with the program, however, so it might take some time to enroll through this method.
- You can contact BP customer service by phone at 1-800-333-3991. A customer service representative can walk you through the enrollment steps over the phone, taking your personal information and getting you set up with an account.
While any of these methods might result in success, you could also spend a long time trying to get your BP fuel rewards account set up. There is a simple solution, however, one that saves you time and stress. DoNotPay automates the signup process, saving you money at the pump without any hassle.
Use DoNotPay to Get BP Fuel Rewards
How to get discounts and rewards for fuel using DoNotPay:
If you want to get discounts and rewards for fuel but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Open DoNotPay and click on the Fuel Rewards Product.
- Choose whether you would like to 1) Sign up for a new rewards account, 2) See your Alt ID, or 3) Check on your fuel points. If it's your first time using our product, you'll be prompted to sign up for a rewards account first.
- If you chose to see your Alt ID or fuel points, DoNotPay will display that information for you. Otherwise, we'll guide you through a few questions so we can sign you up for a rewards account at your favorite gas station on your behalf.
Save Money at the Pump with BP Fuel Rewards
DoNotPay is the fast, easy, successful solution for saving money on your gas purchases. When you use DoNotPay's Fuel Rewards product, you are saving yourself the hassle of setting up multiple fuel rewards accounts, filling out your information, and waiting for points to load. DoNotPay makes saving money at the pump simple, putting more money back in your pocket. Click below for more savings and fuel rewards:
- Exxon fuel rewards
- Kroger fuel rewards
- Shell fuel rewards
- Safeway fuel rewards
- Murphy fuel rewards
- 711 fuel rewards
- AAA fuel rewards