DoNotPay Is the Easiest Way To File a BMW Maintenance Warranty Claim
Filing a BMW service warranty claim is something you never want to go through. DoNotPay makes the process of claiming your warranty quick and easy. Whether you need to claim a car or a home warranty, we’re here to help.
This article will take you through the easiest methods to claim your BMW service warranty, but we can do more.
With our app, you can also learn more about the benefits of warranties for used cars and what to do if a dealer doesn’t want to cancel your extended warranty.
What Does the BMW Service Warranty Cover?
If you bought a BMW after 2014, the BMW Maintenance Warranty will cover your vehicle for the first four years or 50,000 miles. A car purchased in 2017 or later is covered for three years, or the first 36,000 miles.
The warranty covers all maintenance services that the manufacturer recommends. If you’re not sure which services you have to get done, you can find the information in the Service and Warranty booklet that you received with your car.
The warranty doesn’t cover:
- A safety inspection
- The emission test
- Maintenance that’s done on a car that’s no longer under warranty
- Maintenance that’s covered by another warranty
- Services that were performed by a service provider not authorized by BMW
- Items needed for the vehicle to work, like gasoline
- Glow plugs and spark plugs
Possible Problems With a BMW Warranty Service Claim
You may experience problems trying to file a claim with BMW. Many people don’t know who to get in touch with the company regarding the claim. Sometimes customers end up taking their cars to repair shops that are not authorized by BMW.
Another issue is that your warranty may expire and no longer covers any maintenance. You can look at extended warranty options to avoid a situation like this.
How Can You Claim the BMW Service Warranty?
You can claim your BMW maintenance warranty using these methods:
Claiming the BMW Service Warranty on the Website
Follow these steps to claim your warranty on the website:
- Access the BMW website and open your account
- Follow the prompts
- Wait for a representative to contact you
Claiming the BMW Maintenance Warranty in Person
Follow these steps to claim the warranty in person:
- Find a registered BMW service provider. You can find one in your area on the BMW website
- Contact the provider and request a quote
- Wait for the representative to let you know if you can take your car to the shop
Let DoNotPay Help Claim Your BMW Maintenance Warranty Quickly
DoNotPay makes claiming any warranty easy. Follow these steps:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Pick Car Warranty as the claim you’d like to file
- Provide the details about your claim
- Click on Submit My Claim to finalize the process
DoNotPay will send the warranty claim directly to BMW, and they will contact you regarding the claim.
DoNotPay Can Help Appeal the BMW Maintenance Warranty Claim
Sometimes a company like BMW denies warranty claims, but you have the right to appeal such a decision. Often, people don’t know how to appeal a claim. DoNotPay will help you with the process. Follow these steps:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Choose the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Indicate that you’re appealing a Car Warranty claim
- Provide the details about BMW and your original claim
DoNotPay will send the letter of appeal to BMW, who will contact you directly regarding the outcome of your appeal.
Here Are Some Other Chores DoNotPay Can Tackle
DoNotPay can make saving time and money seem like a breeze.
Log in to the DoNotPay website in any web browser to access tons of great features like:
- Getting chargebacks or refunds from companies
- Dealing with bills you won’t be able to pay
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Canceling any unwanted subscriptions or memberships
- Applying for clinical trials that interest you
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Jumping the queue when getting in touch with customer service reps over the phone
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Freeing yourself from spam emails forever
- Disputing parking tickets
- Contesting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Signing up for services without worrying about phone verification
- Suing people and companies that owe you in small claims court
- Stopping text spam
- Signing up for free trials with zero risk
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Scheduling your DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting refunds and compensation for flights that have been delayed or canceled
- Filing insurance claims
- Waiving college application fees
- Getting in touch with your loved ones that have been incarcerated
- Finding unclaimed funds under your name
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Acing government tests