How to Get Your Butler County, Ohio Birth Certificate
Birth certificates are necessary for proving identity, and may be required for requesting other identification, like passports or driver's licenses. Luckily there are a few easy ways to request a birth certificate from Butler County, Ohio, without going there in person. One of them is making the request through DoNotPay's automated, online system.
How Long Does It Take To Get a Birth Certificate From Butler County, Ohio?
- In person requests are completed the same day. If you can make it to the Butler County Public Health Department to request your birth certificate in person, you'll get it right away. However, there may be a wait. Plus, you'll have to make it to the office between Monday and Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., when the office is open
- Phone requests take 3 to 10 days.
- Online requests take 3 to 10 days.
Requesting a Butler County, Ohio Birth Certificate on Your Own
There are a few ways to request a Butler County, Ohio birth certificate on your own:
- In person
- By phone
|This is the fastest way to get a copy of your Butler County, Ohio birth certificate. If you go in person to the office, the staff will be able to print your birth certificate in minutes.
However, the office is open during limited hours, when most people are working. Also, it is closed weekends and holidays.
Lastly, the Butler County General Health district warns that there may be a wait at the office, especially during the hours of 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
|Although the Butler County General Health District doesn't accept phone requests for records, the Hamilton City Health Department does. Call the office at (513) 785-7080 with your credit card in hand, and the staff there will help you place your order.
They'll mail you your birth certificate via regular snail mail, and you'll get it within two weeks.
Use DoNotPay to Order a Birth Certificate in Butler County, Ohio
If you want to order/get a birth certificate copy in Butler County, OH, but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 8 easy steps:
1. Go to the Birth Certificates product on DoNotPay.
2. Select who the certificate is for (you or a loved one). If you are requesting a copy of someone else's certificate, enter their personal details, and upload evidence that proves your relationship.
3. Enter the location you or your loved one was born in, so we can complete the form specific to your state.
4. Enter the name(s) of the parent(s) as displayed on the certificate.
5. Indicate what you will be using this certificate for, and choose whether you need an authorized or certified copy.
6. Enter your contact information and shipping address. Upload copies of your government-issued identification, such as a driver's license.
7. Choose whether you would like to electronically sign this form or not. Once we generate the form, verify that all of the information is correct.
8. If you need the document to be notarized, schedule a notarization appointment using our Notary product. Otherwise, proceed to our Mail Checks product and let DoNotPay mail-in your request form with a check on your behalf.
See how easy that is?
Why Use DoNotPay?
There are a lot of reasons to use DoNotPay. The service is:
Plus, DoNotPay isn't just for birth certificates. There are many other products available, including:
- Get a burner or virtual credit card number. This will help protect your privacy for online purchases, so your real credit card isn't floating around the internet.
- Get a burner or virtual phone number. Again, protect your privacy with a virtual phone number. This will save you from revealing your real number, and keep it safe from potential data breaches
- File a complaint against any company, and get them to pay attention. DoNotPay knows exactly what to say so that companies will listen when you complain.
DoNotPay is a great way to save time and effort. Most of their services can be completed in just a few easy steps. That includes requesting a Butler County, Ohio, birth certificate.