The Best Photo Print Apps You Need to Know
Are you old enough to remember waiting a week or two to get photos developed at a drug store or kiosk? Those days are gone. You don't need to spend a ton of money and waste a bunch of time to get your pictures developed. Thanks to the magic of technology and the internet, you can take outstanding photos and have them developed without leaving your home.
Today, we cover everything you need to know about the best photo print apps. We'll talk about:
- How to use DoNotPay to print awesome photos
- Other apps and resources you can use to print photos
- Some tips from famous photographers
- And a few other tasks you can tackle with DoNotPay
Right now, you're looking for the best photo print app. DoNotPay can develop your photos quickly and deliver them to your home.
DoNotPay is One of the Best Photo Print Apps
DoNotPay is more than just the world's first robot lawyer. It's also a great photo printing application, and you can use it without leaving home. DoNotPay is always the fastest, easiest, and most successful way to print your photos and get them delivered ASAP.
If you want to print quality photos from home but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered. Just follow these easy directions:
- Search Print Photos on DoNotPay.
- Upload all of the photos you would like to get printed.
- Choose the size/dimensions you would like for these photos. We offer a variety of options, ranging from the smallest 3.5 in x 5 in to as large as 20 in x 30 in. We also offer square prints, wallet prints, etc.
- Choose the finish you want on your photos (glossy, matte, or lustre).
- Choose your preferred shipping method (economy, expedited, express, rush):
Nothing could be easier! You don't need to share your private information with a photo app you don't trust, and you don't need to deal with a big corporation like Walgreens or Walmart. Of course, you can go that route if you wish.
Other Photo Printing Services
The two most prominent players in the self-service photo developing game are:
- And Walgreens
They both have fair reputations for their cost, ease of use, and speed of delivery. However, there are also thousands of complaints about them online. Most of the complaints relate to:
- Poor quality prints
- Missing prints, or missing copies
- Billing issues with a credit card
- Photos taking too long to arrive
- Receiving incorrect photos/someone else's pictures
And the customer service issues start there. Both Walmart and Walgreens are huge organizations. You might spend hours waiting to talk to a customer service rep about your problem. They'll usually "escalate" your problem to a manager, who never calls back. Some people complain of dropped calls. You don't need all that hassle. You just need your photos. DoNotPay is the faster, easier way. It even works for the smallest iPhone photos.
The Best Photo Printing Apps
The best photo printing apps include:
- Print Studio
- Nations Photo Lab
Many people face the problem when using these apps because they're concerned about sharing personal information — photos, credit card numbers, mailing addresses — with a company they don't know well. And if you're not worried about sharing your personal information, you should be. Remember, DoNotPay is the safest and most secure way to get your photos developed, risk-free, in the comfort of your own home.
Now that you know about the best photo printing apps, let's talk about how to take fantastic photos with your digital devices.
How to Take Winning Photos With Cell Phones
We scoured the internet for cell phone photography tips. Enjoy!
- Always use the manual mode, this puts some personality into your shots
- If you need a balanced image (for passport photos or real estate listings), use grid lines
- Practice shooting in different lighting, and play with your flash options
- Clean the lens
- Invest in a tripod for genuinely professional results
Photography is truly an art form, even if you only use your cell phone. Technology has come a long way, and the photos you can create with your smartphone can be high-quality. Still, you'll need to practice a lot to create outstanding images. Don't expect to become a professional in one weekend. It takes time.
And by the way, if you're hoping to become a professional photographer, videographer, or cinematographer, DoNotPay can help.
Here are some of the dimensions we offer:
|3.5 x 5||4 x 5||4 x 6|
|4 x 8||5 x 5||5 x 7|
|8 Wallet||8 x 8||8 x 10|
|8.5 x 11||8 x 12||9 x 12|
|4 Wallet||8 x 14||10 x 10|
|10 x 12||10 x 15||10 x 20|
|11 x 14||12 x 12||12 x 18|
|13 x 22||16 x 20||16 x 24|
|18 x 24||20 x 20||20 x 30|
|20 x 24||24 x 36||30 x 40|
Launching Your Photography Business with DoNotPay
Beyond acting as your best photo printing app, DoNotPay is also the world's first robot lawyer. You can use it to manage everything related to your blooming photography business. Use DoNotPay to:
- Apply for financial aid and get an art degree
- Create contracts as an independent contractor
- Create a release of liability/waiver
- Sue anyone in small claims court when they "forget" to pay for your photography services
Use DoNotPay to print your photos today!