How to Get a Beaumont Pet License Online
Pets play a critical role in our lives. And whether you live in Houston, TX, Beaumont, CA, or typically any county or city in the United States, the local laws will require you to register and get a license for your cat or dog.
In California, you can obtain your pet license from animal services offices in the county or city you live in (e.g., Los Angeles or Orange County). For today, we want to show you how you can order for Beaumont pet license hassle-free right from your couch with the pet license product from DoNotPay.
Why Pet License in Beaumont, CA?
- Recovery: Owners of lost pets have a greater chance of reconciling with their animals if the pet contains the license tag. Additionally, owners who abandon pets indiscreetly can easily be identified.
- Vaccination: Licensing ensures that all pets in Beaumont are vaccinated against the dangerous disease transmitted by wild animals -- rabies. This ensures public safety.
- Population control: By charging a lesser amount of license fees for spayed/neutered pets, the City of Beaumont restricts animals from overproducing.
What are Different Ways to Apply or Renew a Pet License in Beaumont?
The City of Beaumont Animal Control Bylaw instructs that all pet owners must apply for a pet license in Beaumont for all dogs or cats four months or older.
For first-timers who have either newly acquired a pet or relocated with a pet to Beaumont, they must obtain the license within 30 days. Besides, if you're renewing the certificate, you must also do so within 30 days of the expiration of the current license; else, you'll pay late fees.
In either case, the application process can be completed through:
- Mail: Fill out the Beaumont Pet License PDF, attach all the other documents, and mail it to the City of Beaumont Animal Licensing (see address below). Note that you'll need to include a check or money order with the application. Beaumont Animal Licensing c/o PetData PO Box 141929 Irving, TX 75014-1929
- In-Person: There are several licensing locations within Beaumont, CA, where pet owners can physically obtain their pet licenses. These locations include city hall, the police department, or the community center.
- Online by following the instructions at PetData.com.
Mail and in-person methods are inefficient and time-consuming. You can do this process quickly, fast, and reliably by using DoNotPay's Pet License product without leaving your house.
Pet License Fees in Beaumont, California: How Long Does It Last?
From January 7, 2018, obtaining a Beaumont pet license costs you as follows:
|Licensing Fees (as of 1/7/18)||12 Months||24 Months||36 Months|
|Late Fee (after 30 days)||$25.00|
|Tag Replacement Fee||$25.00|
Note: if you owned a lifetime license prior to 2018, the city will continue to honor it, provided you keep an updated copy of rabies vaccination. However, if you are late by more than 30 days for the renewal of rabies vaccination certification, your current certificate will be canceled and needed to apply afresh.
What You Need for Beaumont Pet Registration
Regardless of the request method for a pet license in Beaumont, applicants must accompany or bring some documents for authentication purposes. These license requirements include:
- An up-to-date rabies vaccination certificate issued by a qualified vet.
- If your pet is altered after your last license, you'll need to attach spay/neuter proof when applying for an altered pet license or renewing it.
- An optional pet microchip number
- The lifetime license is only valid if your pet has a current rabies vaccination certificate.
How to Get a Beaumont Pet License Online Using DoNotPay
Registering and getting a pet certificate in Beaumont, California, has been made easy by the world's first robot lawyer -- DoNotPay.
If you want to save time, money, and energy by acquiring a pet license in Beaumont using DoNotPay and don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 6 easy steps:
1. Go to the Pet Licenses product on DoNotPay.
2. Enter the county or city you are looking to register your pet in.
3. Tell us more about your pet, including the breed, gender, whether they are spayed/neutered, approximate age, and more.
4. Upload evidence documents that prove that your pet has been spayed/neutered (if applicable) and a copy of the rabies vaccination certificate.
5. Enter your contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
6. Complete your application by paying the license processing fee, so we can file the application on your behalf.
Residents of the great city of Beaumont pick DoNotPay because it's fast, efficient, and effective in enabling them to avoid late fees and penalties related to pet licensing.
DoNotPay Works Across all Jurisdictions with the Click of a Button
Our mission is to serve you from any place you are. If you want to help your loved one or relative who lives outside Beaumont, you can also explore how to apply for a pet license in: