Learn How To Batch Convert PNG to JPG
The main difference between PNG and JPG is the compression algorithm they use. JPG is a lossy format, while PNG supports lossless data compression. JPG doesn’t contain as many colors as PNG so there will be less data for the computer to read and process. This makes loading time quicker while also using less hard drive space.
It’s best to use JPG when you need compatibility across the widest possible range of computer platforms and devices. PNG, on the other hand, isn’t supported by all operating systems or web browsers. If you no longer need the transparent background images and want to save them as JPGs, batch conversion is the way to go.
In this article, we’ll walk you through several options to batch convert PNG to JPG, and we’ll introduce you to DoNotPay’s File Converter—an amazing tool you can use to convert hundreds of file types with a single click. To access it, all you need to do is sign up for our service!
It is possible to convert multiple PNG files at once if you use conversion software that supports batch processing. It will allow you to easily drag and drop all of the PNG images that you want to convert to JPG into the program.
The following are some examples of such conversion software:
- Makagiga (Windows, Linux)
- Open Source Image Converter (Windows)
- Image Converter Plus (Mac)
- Graphics Converter Ultimate (PC and Mac)
- JPEG Studio Free Edition (PC and Mac)
In case you don’t want to download third-party software on your computer, you can use an online file converter. Some of the online file converters that can convert multiple files in one go are listed in the table below:
|AnyConv||AnyConv.com is a file converter that allows you to convert your files into different formats. If you’re looking to share any document with friends or business partners, this program offers several options for sharing on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter|
|AConvert||AConvert.com is a site that allows you to convert popular file formats, including the most common ones like PNG, JPG, TIFF, etc.|
|PNG To PDF||PNG To PDF is a free online converter that converts PNG images to PDF format in just a few clicks. No download or software installation is necessary—just drag and drop your PNG file on the web page and a new PDF file will be generated in a few seconds|
Many people opt for online file converters because they are easy to use and don’t require downloading any additional software. However, there are also some disadvantages that come with using online file converters, such as:
- Loss of quality—Online file converters do not focus much on the quality of their output. They often make the process fast and easy, but this means that they produce mediocre results at best
- Lack of customer service—If you have a problem with a conversion, you may not be able to get the help that you need
- Risk of malware—Many online file converters don’t prioritize the security of their users. They often provide unsafe links that result in malware being installed on the user’s computer
- Technical problems—Many online file converters have technical problems during the conversion process, so you’ll often end up with corrupt files and a headache
Keep in mind that batch conversions are not possible with many online converters.
You can ensure an online converter you chose is safe by taking the following steps:
- Find out if there are any comments or complaints about that company or product on social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
- Check if the website uses HTTPS communication protocol—This will ensure that no one can intercept and view your data since it’s encrypted
- Read the Terms of Service—The main thing you should look for is whether or not the developer states that they can use your files for any purpose they see fit or sell them for profit
Why risk getting your data stolen due to using unreliable online converters when you can use our award-winning app to convert your files? DoNotPay guarantees a 100% safe conversion of and makes sure your files are deleted after 24 hours to protect your privacy.
Our converter is simple, fast, and user-friendly. Once you log in to your DoNotPay account, you’ll need to complete three simple steps:
- Open the File Converter product
- Upload your PNG file
- Choose JPG as the file format you want to convert your PNG files to
While there is no batch upload option, the conversion only takes a few seconds, and there’s no limit to the number of files you can convert. After converting all of the desired PNG files to JPGs, you can download them all from the My Disputes page within the app.
DoNotPay can convert all sorts of files—safely and within seconds. They are listed in the table below:
What makes DoNotPay stand out from regular file conversion tools is the array of other features you get access to once you start using our app.
On top of converting hundreds of file types, you can also use DoNotPay to:
- Compress your files so they don’t take up too much space
- Download videos from social media and the web
- Convert all manner of online videos into mp3 files with a click
DoNotPay isn’t just a converter, it’s an app designed to make your life easier by automating tedious and complicated tasks. You’ll find hundreds of different products inside our award-winning app that will help you save valuable time and money!
There’s no shortage of tasks DoNotPay can assist you with. For example, the world’s first robot lawyer can help you with all manner of legal processes, including:
- Creating standardized legal documents
- Drafting a Power of Attorney
- Creating a will
- Notarizing documents
- Filing insurance claims
- Claiming a warranty
- Suing anyone in small claims court
You can also have DoNotPay handle tedious, time-consuming tasks like filing complaints, requesting refunds and chargebacks, canceling subscriptions, contesting parking tickets and seatbelt tickets, and fighting email spam for you.