All About The Baltimore Central Booking Intake Center
Baltimore Central Booking and Intake Center (BCBIC) is a state prison in Baltimore, Maryland. The facility houses adults in Baltimore County convicted of various crimes under Maryland state law. The institution is managed by the Maryland Department of Safety and Correctional Services. BCBIC has many sections for the welfare of the inmates, such as a medical facility, a gym, a dining area, a canteen, and correctional industries.
If one of your loved ones is housed at Baltimore Central Booking and Intake Center but you have no idea how to contact them, DoNotPay can help you navigate this process quickly and easily. DoNotPay can also help you learn:
- how to write a prisoner
- teach you about prison pen-pals
- guide you on writing letters to an inmate
- more information on inmate visitation
Keep reading for more information on this.
Baltimore Central Booking and Intake Center Contact Information
The following information will help you contact officials at Baltimore Central Booking and Intake Center for any questions you may have, including making inquiries about visitation hours and mail sending, among many other policies.
|Physical Address||300 East Madison Street, Baltimore, MD, 21202|
|Website||Baltimore Central Booking and Intake Center|
Connecting With Inmates at Baltimore Central Booking and Intake Center
There are many ways you can visit or connect with a loved one who is incarcerated at Baltimore Central Booking and Intake Center:
1. Sending a Mail or Care Package
The Baltimore Central Booking and Intake Center does not put any cap on the number of emails or packages that incarcerated persons can exchange with people from the outside world. In addition, it is way cheaper to communicate with an inmate via mail compared to using the telephone.
Nevertheless, the facility has a couple of guidelines regarding what comes into Baltimore Central Booking and Intake Center and will check all mail and packages for any illegal items that go in and out of the facility. When sending a mail or package, you should address it to the inmate's legal name and also include their ID number as shown:
INMATE NAME AND INMATE ID NUMBER
Baltimore Central Booking and Intake Center
300 E. Madison Street
Baltimore MD, 21202
If you want to visit your loved one at Baltimore Central Booking and Intake Center, you first have to be on the visitor's approved list. Other than this, you can visit an inmate between Saturday and Sunday, between 9 AM and 3 PM.
3. Phone calls
Baltimore Central Booking and Intake Center allows for phone calls between inmates and their friends and loved ones. However, the maximum phone call length is 15 minutes. It is also worth noting that phone calls are only allowed during the daytime. The payment for the phone call made at Baltimore Central Booking and Intake Center can either be paid by the inmate or the receiver.
4. Sending money
The Adult has an inmate's commissary account where friends and loved ones can deposit money. There are several ways of sending money to an inmate in the Adult: you can use checks, money orders, wire transfers, or you can even decide to take the money in person and deposit it to their account during visiting hours.
The Challenges of Contacting an Inmate on Your Own
Contacting an inmate on your own is not easy. At most times, the process can be very frustrating, especially if you do not know their exact location. You also need to pass several background checks to qualify to be added to the visitor's list. Furthermore, sometimes in-person visitations can be limited. If you are in search of a less complicated way to connect with your loved one, DoNotPay is the solution you have been looking for.
DoNotPay Can Help You Connect With a Loved One at Baltimore Central Booking and Intake Center
If you wish to connect with your loved one at Baltimore Central Booking and Intake Center, you may be wondering how to do so without violating any policies. The good news, however, is that DoNotPay can help you achieve this in five easy steps:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
What Other Services Can DoNotPay
There are many other services that DoNotPay can offer, such as:
- DMV appointments quickly
- Handling credit card issue
- Letters to inmate
- Canceling any subscription or membership
- Suing people or companies in small claims court
- Protecting yourself from stalking or harassment
Notwithstanding what your issue or concern is, DoNotPay is here to help resolve the problem today!