How to Claim Avista Rebates Easily
Avista Natural Gas and Electrical is an energy company that produces, transmits, and distributes energy. Also, it conducts other energy-related businesses for efficient heating, air conditioning, and water heating.
The Avista Rebates program offers multiple incentives to consumers in Washington, Idaho, and Oregon, allowing them to save money on energy-efficient products. The benefits extended to every customer differ depending on their choice. For example, rebates on products can go up to $700, while those converting from electrical to gas options can get up to $2800 in rebates.
Applying for Avista rebates requires that you fill in a form with all the details and submit it or apply through a contractor. However, through DoNotPay's Claim My Rebates product, you can easily apply for Avista rebates without the frustration of filling out forms or contacting contractors.
What Are Avista Rebates?
Avista works in conjunction with licensed contractors like Air Control Heating and Electric to ensure that all its consumers get the best solutions in their quest for efficient energy. In addition, with the extensive Avista rebates program, consumers can participate in the different opportunities and save money and energy.
Some of the ongoing rebates include:
|Electric to Air Source Heat Pump||$1000|
|Electric to Natural Gas Water Heat||$400|
|Electric to Natural Gas Furnace||$2300|
|Electric Baseboard to Ductless Heat Pump||$500|
|New 90% or Higher Efficiency Furnace||$450|
|Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater||$400|
|Avista Smart Thermostat||$20 per unit|
Who Is Eligible for the Avista Rebates Program?
Anyone can participate in the Avista rebates program as long as they meet the following requirements.
- A professional should install the equipment.
- You must be a current Avista Utilities residential customer, with electric heat provided by Avista.
- HomeownersHomeowners are expected to comply with all the rules and the regulations on the rebates program.
- Residential rebates are available for primary residential multifamily and small homes.
- Avista and its agents may visit your premises to inspect the installation of energy-efficient products. To qualify for rebates, you must allow such inspections from Avista.
- Any rebate application should be submitted to Avista within 90 days of purchase and installation. However, it's better to apply as soon as possible in case rebates are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- New constructions and existing homes qualify for rebates. Condos, seasonal homes, and recreational spaces do not qualify for rebates.
- Rebates do not exceed 100% of the buying price
How to Claim Avista Rebates by Yourself
Before you apply for Avista rebates, ensure that you have the following documentation in place.
- Your Avista Account Number
- An electronic image of your purchase receipt with the manufacturer or an installation invoice from your contractor.
- Brand and model number of the product.
Once you have purchased or installed an energy-efficient product from Avista, you can start the application process right away. Here's how it works.
- Go to the Avista Rebates Application page.
- Fill in the application form and enter all the required information.
- Upload the required documentation.
- Submit the application for review.
Rebates are paid in credit or in checks. Credits are processed within seven days, while checks take 4 -6 weeks to be processed and paid.
How to Claim Avista Rebates With the Help of DoNotPay
Have you recently bought some utilities from Avista and are having a hard time applying for rebates? DoNotPay can help you apply for rebates fast on all the products. You'll only need to submit the required documentation, and DoNotPay will fill in the application form and submit it on your behalf.
Here is how it works:
- Search rebates on DoNotPay and select the type of rebates offer you want to claim (is it for a car, electronic gadget, household appliance, etc).
- Tell us more about the purchase, including the product name, brand, serial number (if relevant), and whether you bought it online or in-person.
- Select whether the rebate is online or mail-in. Upload your evidence documents, including receipts, and any necessary forms, and confirm your contact information.
And that's it! DoNotPay will file your rebate claim on your behalf by mail or online, depending on the rebate campaign. Avista processes the payment faster and after you file the claim with DoNotPay, you can get your funds within seven days.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Whether you are installing energy-efficient utilities in new construction or you are replacing electrical with gas utilities, you can get rebates on every purchase. Whether on Avista or any of your favorite brands, DoNotPay can help you claim all your rebates without hassle.
Some of the brands DoNotPay can help claim rebates include the following:
Ensure that you have the right documentation in place and submit it to DoNotPay for a hassle-free claim on your rebate!