A Step-by-Step Guide To Paying Your AUM Bills Online
These days, there are a wide variety of ways to handle your financial obligations and pay your bills. From calling in person to make a payment over the phone to mailing in a check, most companies offer a multitude of ways to make your scheduled payments. However, life gets busy, and when you forget to make a payment, you could experience a variety of inconveniences.
If you want to take care of paying AUM bills online with ease, turn to DoNotPay. When you use DoNotPay, you can set up all of your expected recurring payments online, so you never have to worry about missing a payment again. Keep reading to learn how to AUM pay bills on your own and how to use DoNotPay in order to streamline your regular monthly payments!How to Pay AUM Bills on Your Own
AUM stands for American Utility Management. As part of the RealPage company of services, AUM provides utility management and energy services to millions of clients. According to the AUM website, they have many property manager clients as well as many residential clients.
In addition to providing energy services, AUM offers education for clients who wish to learn about how to manage resources and energy more efficiently. AUM recommends setting up recurring payments for energy bills and accepts payments through a variety of different methods.
Here are three ways you can pay AUM bills on your own:
- Pay at the property management office. If you have AUM services through a property management company, you can make your payment in person at the property management office. Payments are due on the first of each month, along with your regularly scheduled rent payment.
- Mail in your payment. You can always mail in your AUM bill payment if that is an easier option for you. To do this, include a check or money order along with the statement portion of your paper bill in an envelope and mail it to the address listed on the bill. If you opt to mail in your payment, you should allow for some extra processing time, up to 7-10 business days - so make sure to mail your payment on time to avoid late fees.
- Make payments on the website. There are two different ways to make payments online through the AUM client services website.
- You can make a one-time payment with a debit or credit card
- You can set up AutoPay.
The website notes that only Visa and MasterCard are accepted, so take that into consideration before planning how to pay your AUM bill.
While there are a variety of different ways to make payments, there are several issues that could pop up, causing you to make a late payment or even miss your billing cycle completely.What Happens if You Make a Late AUM Bill Payment?
There are a few things that could happen if you make a late AUM bill payment.
- Your services could be shut off.
- You could get hit with a late fee.
- Your bill could go up on the next billing cycle.
A few other things to keep in mind - even if you set up AutoPay, when your debit or credit card expires and you don't update it on the website, that could cause you to miss a payment. In fact, there's only one truly foolproof way to tackle your recurring bills online - and that's through DoNotPay.DoNotPay Makes It Easy to Pay Bills Online
DoNotPay's Bill Pay product makes it easy to pay all of your bills without stress. When you use DoNotPay to pay your AUM bill for you, you can save time, stress, and even money, avoiding pesky late fees.
If you want to set up recurring check payments but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 6 easy steps:
- Go to the Bill Pay product on DoNotPay.
- Connect a bank account if you haven't already.
- Schedule recurring or one-time payments by entering the person you want to address the check to, the payment amount, and their mailing address.
- Customize the payment with a PDF attachment, image, and memo.
- Enter your contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
- Submit your task! DoNotPay will mail the check on your behalf, and make sure it gets sent each recurring period if you set up recurring payments. You can always return to the product to delete or add new payments.
That's all you have to do! DoNotPay will handle the rest for you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Help You With?
Every month, people get hit with late fees due to late or missed online payments. DoNotPay helps you avoid all those late fees by handling your recurring online payments. Some of the bills payments DoNotPay can help you handle include:
|Pay by Plate (MA)||Alabama Power|
|GA Power||Duke Energy|
Don’t wait – sign up today!