How to Use a Burner Credit Card for Assembly Quincy Reservations
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average American will spend about $3,008 annually on eating out at restaurants, bars, and other businesses. CNBC reported that approximately 90% of Americans dislike cooking. Many of these meals are made after people book reservations.
However, in order to book reservations, many restaurants like Assembly require a credit card to be kept on file in order to actually book the reservation. The restaurants promise that there will be "no charges for your card" when you book your reservation.
Considering that up to 30% of Americans don't have access to a credit card, that means many people don't qualify or have access to a credit card to book reservations. Does this mean that 30% of Americans shouldn't be allowed to book a reservation at a restaurant if they wish to do so? Many Americans who do have a credit card (or more than one credit card) are hesitant to use them to book reservations as they are worried about being charged for hidden fees and other expenses by the restaurant.
DoNotPay can help you make reservations with a burner credit card. You are able to use these cards to make reservations without actually having to give out your personal credit card information. Whether you want to go to a bar, restaurant, movie theater, or other business, DoNotPay is here to help you get those reservations and protect your information at the same time.
What Is the Assembly (Quincy, Massachusetts)?
Assembly is a restaurant located in Quincy, Massachusetts that serves a variety of different types of foods. They are open daily from 11:00 am to 1:00 am (the kitchen closes at 10 pm). They serve a variety of different things–pasta, sandwiches, salads, and burgers.
Whatever strikes your fancy, there is something on the menu to meet your tastes.
On weekends, Assembly serves brunch. Brunch hours are on Saturdays from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM and Sundays from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM. There are a variety of options, from omelets to breakfast tacos to pizzas. You are encouraged to come out and pair your favorite selection with your favorite breakfast drinks for a family outing that you won't forget.
Pair your choice of food with your favorite soft drink or choose from a variety of different beers on tap, as well as choices of drinks like cocktails and wines. Whether you like drafts, cans, or bottles, have a drink that suits your preferences and requirements.
How Do You Make a Reservation at the Assembly (Quincy Massachusetts)?
There is not really any information on the website on how to make a reservation at Assembly (Quincy, Massachusetts), but there is contact information on how you can reach the restaurant through other means.
- If you want to get in touch about a reservation, you should call Assembly at (617) - 302 - 4987.
- You can also send them an email at ASSEMBLY425@COMCAST.NET. They will return your inquiry as soon as possible, and you can ask about making your reservations that way.
- You can also use various apps that accept reservations that Assembly is on. Some of these apps include those such as OpenTable or FourSquare. Credit cards are required to be able to book through these apps.
What Alternatives Do I Have if I Don’t Want to Give Someone My Personal Credit Card Information?
You don’t have to be forced to give your credit card information. You can choose from the following alternatives:
- Call the location and explain your concerns about giving away personal credit card information and why you don't want to share that information.
- Explain that you do not have access to a credit card to use for reservations (even if you do, you are protecting your own private information).
- Try to use an expired credit card that can't actually be charged for a certain sum of money.
- Consider using a burner credit card that is only usable one time before it expires.
- Consider opening a separate credit card that you use just for booking reservations (if your finances and credit score allow it - that way it's easy to spot any fraudulent charges or hidden fees as your other expenses are not put on that card).
- Consider choosing different places to go that respect your personal information and privacy and don't require your credit card information in order to make reservations. Providing your business to those businesses means that you don't have to share your personal information with them in order to enjoy your dining experience.
Many different restaurants, bars, and hotels will not accept reservations without your credit card information. Using burner cards can get you around providing your own personal credit card information to the business in order to be able to do something as simple as make a reservation. DoNotPay can help you get a burner credit card to use, so you can still enjoy your reservations without compromising your personal information.
What Is a Burner Credit Card?
A burner credit card is essentially a single-payment, one-time-use credit card that expires after you use it. If you use a "burner credit card" to make a reservation at a restaurant or bar, you will only use it once and it will expire.
These cards allow you to book reservations without giving out your personal information. These cards can come as real, plastic credit cards or they can be virtual in nature as well.
DoNotPay Can Help You Make Reservations Without Giving Away Your Personal Credit Card Information
DoNotPay can help you create a burner credit card number that you can use once in order to make your reservation. Using this card will make sure that your personal information is protected while you are still able to make your reservation to dine at the restaurant of your choice.
All you have to do is:
- Search "Reservation Credit Card" on DoNotPay.
- Tell us the name of the hotel, restaurant, or other service you want to use this card for.
Following these steps will allow DoNotPay to create a virtual credit card that allows you to make reservations at any restaurant you choose to go to. You will get to enjoy your reservations without putting your personal information at risk.
DoNotPay Can Help You Make Reservations at Any Restaurant Easily
You can use DoNotPay’s burner card to make secure reservations at the following:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
We are glad that you asked! DoNotPay is here to help you save both time and money in any way possible. Whether you are saving time on daily tasks like balancing checkbooks or paying bills, or canceling banking and/or overdraft fees, we are here to help you keep more money in your pocket.
The following are some ways that DoNotPay can help save you both time and money:
- Help With Bills
- Cancel Any Subscription or Service
- Copyright Protection
- Connect With an Inmate
- Credit Cards
Whether you want to reduce your utility bills or you want to cancel your banking fees or lower your credit card interest rates, DoNotPay is here to help!