How to Do an Ascension Parish Warrants Lookup
Like other counties in Louisiana, Ascension Parish keeps its criminal and warrant records in the County Sheriff's Office. The County Clerk of Court can also help you search for warrants, especially those directed by a judge.
don't have an expiry date. So, if you suspect that you have been issued a warrant, it's best to check for it and confirm. For that to happen, you'll need to visit the County Sheriff's Office and check from there. If you are worried that you may get yourself arrested if you go to the Sheriff's Office, DoNotPay can help you check for the warrant while keeping you away from the authorities. Through DoNotPay's Warrant Lookup product, you'll only need to submit the required information and let DoNotPay do the rest.
Reasons to Do a Warrant Search in Ascension Parish
Warrants are issued for different reasons, even for minor offenses that remain unattended. Therefore, while you may suspect that you have been issued a warrant, you may not be aware of the consequences of ignoring a warrant.
Here's why you should do a warrant search.
- The document gives the authorities the power to act as it indicates. For example, if you have been issued an arrest warrant for unpaid fines, the authorities have the right to arrest you and detain you.
- Knowing about a warrant can help you prepare your evidence so that you can get off the hook and be free. You'll also get time to contact a lawyer so that they can help you figure out the next steps for your case.
- Knowing about a warrant will protect you from unreasonable search and seizure as you'll understand your rights earlier.
- Looking up warrants can help ease your mind and get rid of the worry of unexpected arrests, especially if you find out there are no warrants in your name.
- Since a warrant indicates that the authorities have sufficient evidence against you, knowing about it will help you prepare the evidence that can exonerate you.
If you have been in some kind of trouble or were supposed to appear in court but did not go, you may have been issued a warrant. Checking for warrants can help you prepare for the case ahead and find ways to fix it. Running away from the warrant may not help you much because you'll end up in more trouble with the authorities. So, it's better to know about the warrant and find a solution to it right away.
How to Check for Warrants Quickly in Ascension Parish by Yourself
You can check for warrants in.
- County Clerk of Courts offices in Ascension Parish
- County Sheriff's Office
County Clerk of Courts
Unfortunately, there is no online portal where you can check for the warrants, so you'll need to go to any of the Clerk of Courts offices near you.
County Sheriff's Office
The are issued at the Sheriff's office, so you'll get all the information you need. The Ascension Parish County Sheriff's Offices are located across the county.
|County Clerk of Courts (Donaldsonville)||300 Houmas St. Donaldsonville, LA 70346|
|County Clerk of Courts (Gonzales)||607 E Worthey St., 1st Flr., Gonzales, LA 70737|
|County Sheriff's Office (APSO Headquarters)||828 S. Irma Blvd.
Gonzales, LA 70737
|County Sheriff's Office (West Courthouse)||300 Houmas St.
Donaldsonville, LA 70346
|Phone Number||1- 225-473-8671|
|County Sheriff's Office (District 1 Substation)||1201 Maginnis Street
Donaldsonville, LA 70346
|County Sheriff's Office (District 2 Substation)||13200 Airline Highway
Gonzales, LA 70737
|County Sheriff's Office (District 3 Substation)||38567 Highway 42
Prairieville, LA 70769
How to Do an Ascension Parish Warrants Lookup From Home
Through DoNotPay's Warrant Lookup product, you can submit relevant information to help with the search and then let DoNotPay search for the warrant. If you want to do a Warrant Search fast without frustration in Ascension Parish but don't know where to start,
DoNotPay has you covered in 4 easy steps:
- Go to the Check for Warrants product on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to search for yourself or someone else, and answer a few questions to help us narrow down the search results, including current and previous addresses, age, the names of parents/relatives, and any known aliases.
- Select how you would like to receive the results in the case where we have to contact the police station on your behalf (by mail or email).
- Enter your contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
Wasn’t that easy? DoNotPay will scan through online public records on your behalf to check if you or a loved one have any warrants issued.
If your county or state doesn't provide online records, we'll send a public record request letter to the police station on your behalf and request for copies of any matching warrants to be sent to you directly by email or mail.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help you do the following:
- Warrant search
- How to find out if someone has a warrant online for free.
- FDLE warrant search
- Texas warrant search
- Utah warrant search
- Sedgwick County warrant search
- Oklahoma warrant search
- Las Vegas warrant search
- Colorado warrant search
- How to find out if you have a bench warrant
- Harris County warrant search
Check out DoNotPay's Warrant Lookup product for more information today!