How to Connect With an Inmate at Arrendale State Prison Using DoNotPay
Trying to stay in regular contact with a loved one in prison can often be difficult or frustrating. There are many rules when it comes to visiting and sending letters to inmates, and sometimes these rules can prevent you from being able to connect. Phone call costs can add up quickly, and visitation has many strict rules that need to be followed. When sending mail, even things such as using the wrong kind of paper or envelope may be enough for your letter to be rejected or returned to the sender.
If you are trying to stay in contact with an inmate at Arrendale State Prison, very little information is provided online about mail policies. However, it's safe to assume that these policies are similar to those of other prisons. Rules are strict about what can and cannot be successfully mailed to prisoners. Anything beyond specific documents, such as written letters and printed paper, may be subject to being rejected. DoNotPay guide can walk you through the proper ways to stay in touch with your loved one at Arrendale State Prison and offer an alternative to trying to send an inmate letters on your own to avoid having your letter returned.
About Arrendale State Prison
Arrendale State Prison was constructed in 1926 in Alto, Georgia, and currently serves as a facility for adult and juvenile female offenders. This facility contains five units housing inmates in General Population, substance abuse treatment, Administrative Segregation, and transitional housing.
How to Contact Inmates at Arrendale State Prison
Inmates can receive visitors and approved mail at Arrendale State Prison, as well as make outgoing phone calls.
Contacting An Inmate At Arrendale State Prison
|Physical Address||2023 Gainesville Hwy, Alto, GA 30510|
|Institution Phone Number||1-706-776-4700|
|Phone Calls||Only outgoing phone calls can be made from Arrendale State Prison. Phone calls cost $0.13 per minute for local calls and $0.16 per minute for the rest of the state of Georgia. No information is provided about the cost of out-of-state calls.|
|Sending money to inmates||Can be done through the Georgia Department of Corrections website or by mail. No cash can be given directly to inmates during a visit.|
Arrendale State Prison Visiting Schedule
Hours for visiting Arrendale State Prison are:
- Saturdays from 9 AM to 3 PM for inmates with last names beginning with A-K.
- Sundays from 9 AM to 3 PM for inmates with last names beginning with L-Z.
- Open visitation for all inmates from 9 AM to 3 PM on state holidays.
Visitors to Arrendale State Prison are expected to follow certain rules and dress codes. All visitors must be on the approved visitor list, but inmates may request a special visit, to be approved by staff, for one-time purposes.
Contacting Inmates by Mail
There are many rules in place if you want to send mail to an inmate. Letters, cards, documents, and funds sent to inmates at Arrendale State Prison are subject to inspection and rejection if they do not meet the mail policies of the prison. All correspondence must include
- The inmate's full name
- The inmate's Georgia Department of Corrections number, which can be obtained from the inmate or the facility
The mailing address for Arrendale State Prison is Arrendale State Prison, PO Box 709 Alto, GA 30510.
Without a clear idea of the mail policies at Arrendale State Prison, you may feel concerned that your letter will not reach your loved one. Fortunately, DoNotPay has a product that can help you easily and successfully connect with an inmate without the fear of having your letter rejected. Our Connect With An Inmate product will help get your letter to your loved one by collecting the information you want to send and addressing the letter on your behalf.
DoNotPay Can Help You Locate Your Imprisoned Loved One
If you need help contacting an inmate, DoNotPay has a product that can help you. These simple steps can get you started:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
What Else Can DoNotPayDo?
In addition to helping you connect with your loved one at Arrendale State Prison, DoNotPay has many products and services to help simplify your life. A few of our services will help you:
- Get to the front of a phone queue
- Stop spam texts
- Find unclaimed money
- Cancel subscriptions
- Schedule a DMV appointment
- Get refunds on canceled flights
- Sue anyone in small claims court
- Fight parking tickets
- Sign up for services without phone verification
- Get compensation for robocalls
- Deal with credit card issues
- Protect your work from copyright infringement
- Get help with unpaid bills
- Protect yourself from harassment
- Get refunds and chargebacks
- Sign up for free trials
- Fight spam mail
Sign up for DoNotPay and start learning about our life-changing products today!