Where Can You Find Arizona Divorce Forms in PDF? DoNotPay Answers!
Before you file for divorce, you need to obtain and fill out various divorce documents. If you’re looking for Arizona divorce forms in PDF, you’re in the right place! In this article, you’ll find information about where you can acquire the necessary divorce forms and learn the quickest and most affordable way to create a divorce settlement agreement.
To file for divorce in the Grand Canyon State, you or your spouse need to have been a resident of Arizona for at least 90 days prior to filing the papers.
A no-fault divorce can be uncontested if you and your spouse can agree on everything. If you can’t reach a compromise, your divorce will turn into a contested one, meaning you’ll end up in court and pay an arm and a leg for lawyer fees.
Do you want to speed up the process and avoid costly lawyers and court hearings? You and your partner should try your best to get an uncontested divorce by reaching an agreement on all aspects, including:
- Alimony and child support
- Parenting plan and visitation schedule
- Allocation of marital assets
- Division of debt
If you two agree on some points of the divorce but not all, you should consider mediation. It is a process that can help you reach a mutually acceptable solution while maintaining a good relationship with your soon-to-be ex-spouse.
The Arizona Judicial Branch offers all the necessary forms and instructions for a divorce.
Check out our table to see which Arizona divorce papers in PDF you can find on the Arizona Judicial Branch website:
|Divorce With Children||Divorce Without Children|
Since each county has different rules and requirements, you should check with your local county clerk which forms you need to file for divorce. For example, in Maricopa County, the following forms are needed:
- The Petition for Dissolution of Marriage
- A notice about rights regarding health insurance coverage
- A joint preliminary injunction, which should lay out some basic rules
- Notice about your responsibilities regarding creditors
- Information about parenting plans and responsibilities (if you have underage children)
- Hire a mediator (if you and your spouse can’t agree on all aspects by yourselves)
- Determine which documents you need, fill them out, and file them with your local family court
- Serve the divorce papers
- Create a divorce settlement agreement
A divorce settlement agreement seems easy to come by because you’ll find numerous templates online. Keep in mind that some courts won’t accept the templates as they can contain numerous errors.
You can ask a lawyer or a mediator to draw up your divorce settlement agreement, but this method will cost you a lot.
The most reliable option for obtaining a divorce settlement agreement is using DoNotPay. With us, you will get a watertight agreement without paying an arm and a leg.
You won’t have to spend numerous hours searching for a divorce settlement agreement that suits your needs because DoNotPay will create one for you in under five minutes. All you need to do is sign up for our platform and follow the instructions below:
- Type Divorce Settlement Agreement into our search box
- Answer a few questions
- Tell us whether you want us to set up a meeting with an online notary in AZ so you can get your document notarized
After you complete these instructions, DoNotPay will create your divorce settlement agreement, which will include all the required information. Once you and your spouse sign it and get it notarized, it will become legally binding.
If you have more questions regarding divorce, DoNotPay is happy to provide answers. You’ll find all the information you need, including:
- How you can get an out-of-court settlement
- What the difference between a separation and divorce in AZ is
- How long it takes to get divorced in AZ
Determined to simplify bureaucratic procedures and help you with various daunting items on your to-do list, we created DoNotPay—the world’s first robot lawyer! With us, you can:
- Request college fee waivers with no stress
- Apply for suitable clinical trials in your vicinity
- Get rid of annoying text and email spam messages
- Get a temporary phone number to sign up for any service securely
- Prepare for government tests efficiently
- Draw up various legal documents and get them notarized without visiting a notary office
- Join any sweepstake
- Generate a demand letter for noisy or inconsiderate neighbors
- Create passport photos
Are you looking for an efficient way to gain back your unclaimed money or get a refund from a company? Do it with DoNotPay without lifting a finger! Our app provides excellent money-saving features that will increase your budget and make all unnecessary expenses disappear.
We can assist you in terminating unwanted subscriptions, recovering your unused gift card funds, reducing your bills, and requesting late delivery refunds. You don’t even need to hire lawyers to write a financial aid appeal letter, an HR complaint, or a child travel consent form in your stead—our app can do all this!