How to Stop Arden Credit Management Debt Collection
Unfortunately, there is never a good time to receive a letter or a call from a debt recovery agency such as Arden Credit Management. Arden Credit Management was a company providing credit management and debt recovery services. operated from January 1997 up to January 2017. The company is not to be confused with Ardent Credit Services, a Liverpool-based firm also operating as a debt collection agency. Ardent Credit Services is still in business, recovering debts of all kinds on behalf of businesses.
It is unlikely that you may receive communication from Arden Credit Management recently. However, they may have called or written to you in the past to collect debts. If you receive calls or letters purporting to be from Arden Credit Management, reach out to DoNotPay immediately to help you solve the issue.
Who Is Arden Credit Management and Why Are They Calling You?
As a debt-collection agency, was responsible for chasing late payments for various creditors. Similar to other debt collection agencies in the industry, Arden Credit Management worked on a basis where they would charge their fee upon collecting the debt. They would also purchase 'bad debt' (overdue) for a minimal fraction of its value and then collect it to gain profit.
It is unlikely that Arden Credit Management called or wrote to you recently since they are currently inoperational. In case you receive any communication from them, something is likely amiss. On the other hand, Arden Credit Management may have sold your debt to another debt recovery agency. It is likely that their name (Arden Credit Management Ltd) could appear on your debt records.
If you receive such information, the chances are that:
- They are reaching out to collect pending debts
- They are reaching out to verify your debt
- They are trying to harass you into paying.
Due diligence is necessary since Arden Credit Management isn't in operation anymore. If you receive calls or letters from anyone claiming to be from Arden Credit Management, inform DoNotPay immediately for swift and effective action.
Arden Credit Management Contact Details
|Contact Number:||Not available|
|Registered Office Address:||51 Homer Road
Solihull, West Midlands
Has Arden Credit Management Violated Your Rights?
Arden Credit Management was registered with The Financial Conduct Authority with interim permission and authority. As such, they could take certain actions regarding consumer credit. All debt collection agencies must follow the rules and regulations stipulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). These rules protect consumers from extortion by debt recovery agencies.
- Privacy. The debt collector can't speak to anyone about the debt apart from you unless you authorized them to do so.
- Harassment. The debt collector can't use threats or trickery to coerce you into paying the debt. They can't also call you frequently and during unsocial hours. Debt collectors can't visit your home at odd hours or visit your office unless you agree to it.
- Pretend powers. The collector should not claim to have the power they don't and should use legal action to attempt to confuse you into paying.
Your debt will continue to grow under debt collection agencies such as Arden Credit Management since they add interest and fees according to your original agreement with them. However, they are not allowed to add unreasonably excessive amounts.
DoNotPay Can Help You Solve Debt Collection Challenges With Arden Credit Management
Are you looking for a way to deal with Arden Credit Management or any of its proxies?
DoNotPay got you covered in a few easy steps:
- Search “debt collection” on DoNotPay.
- Answer a series of questions about the debt collectors, including when you were contacted and how you were contacted, so we can determine if they have violated any debt collection laws.
- Decide which course of action you want to take based on our guidance, such as filing a debt verification request, demanding for the collectors to stop contacting you, or reporting them to a professional trade association.
DoNotPay will help you establish Arden Credit Management's compliance with UK debt collection and recovery laws. DoNotPay will also help you determine the appropriate action against the debt collectors and provide solutions to the recommendations. with DoNotPay to report and deal with Arden Credit Management debt collection agency effectively.
DoNotPay Can Provide Debt Help Across Various Platforms
Debt help solutions may range from demanding a halt to collectors' communication to filing a complaint against unfair debt collectors.
DoNotPay provides a range of such solutions across different platforms, including:
- Advantis debt collection
- DWP debt management
- Moorcroft debt recovery
- Marston Group Holdings debt recovery
- Amigo loans refund
- Provident loans refund
- Lowell Financials debt recovery
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Providing debt help solutions isn't the only thing DoNotPay can help you accomplish.
DoNotPay can also help you to:
- Increase your credit limit
- File complaints
- Cancel subscriptions and services
- Sue in small claims court
- Find missing money
- Deal with excess bills
- Sign up for free trials risk-free
- Pay bills online
to DoNotPay via your access browser to deal with Arden Credit Management debt collection and any arising unfair debt collection practices.