How to Remove Arcadia Recovery Bureau From Your Credit Report
Have you been contacted by this company about the money you owe?
Whether it is a valid debt you are currently unable to pay or some kind of error, you will need to communicate with this company to avoid hassles and future problems.
Yet dealing with businesses like these can be intimidating and challenging – let us handle this headache for you and simplify your interaction with .
What Does Recovery Bureau Mean?
This is one of many terms for a collection agency. When a business loans money or extends credit to a consumer, it becomes a problem if the recipient fails to repay the business as agreed. One or more missed monthly payments, for example, may mean the consumer has violated the terms of the agreement.
If the business fails its multiple attempts to recover money owed by the consumer, it might hire a collection agency to take over the task.
What Is Arcadia Recovery Bureau?
has been in business for over 40 years. It serves over 800 clients (creditors) across the country, including utility companies, hospitals, and municipal court systems. It claims to use "advanced technologies and deep-dive analytics" to maximize the amount of debt it reclaims for its clients.
How May I Contact This Company?
Arcadia Recovery Bureau's mission is to reach debtors to attempt some kind of payment collection, so they certainly provide many ways in which you may contact them:
|Address||645 Penn Street, 4th Floor
Reading, PA 19601
|855 Grandview Avenue, Ste. 230
Columbus, OH 43215
What Will a Collection Agency Do?
If a consumer does not make timely payments on a debt, the creditor will notify a credit bureau. This results in damage to the consumer's credit history which can make future financial transactions difficult or impossible (buying a house, for example.)
After three to six months, the creditor may then turn over the debt to a collection agency like Arcadia Recovery Bureau.
Arcadia and other agencies may try to collect the debt in various ways:
- Send many notifications to the consumer by mail
- Show up at the consumer's home to discuss the debt
- Reach the debtor by phone, either at home or work
- Reach out to the consumer's family, neighbors, or friends to confirm the debtor's contact information
What If I Pay My Debt Through Arcadia?
Generally, the original company you owe will pay the collection agency a portion of the money recovered.
Based on the details of the original agreement, you might have to pay most or all of the debt at once, or you might be able to pay smaller portions at a time.
How Can I Pay My Debt Through Arcadia Recovery Bureau?
You may pay online:
If your notice shows a Reference Number:
- Click here to pay
- Click e-zPay to continue
If your bill displays a reference to a Locator number:
- Click here to pay
- Click e-zPay to continue
Do I Have Any Protections Against Collection Agencies?
These companies are bound by the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) and may not:
- File a lawsuit or threaten to do so due to the debt
- Threaten to harm or do any physical harm to a consumer as a way to collect
- Try to collect an older debt that has been charged off as "uncollectible" (borrower filed for bankruptcy or cannot be found)
- Attempt to reach the debtor at work if the debtor explicitly stated that their employer does not approve of such calls.
Clean Up Your Credit Report Using DoNotPay
You have tried doing it by yourself and are becoming fast frustrated with the slow response from Arcadia Recovery Bureau. It’s time to choose DoNotPay to ensure that your credit report remains spotless of Arcadia Recovery Bureau.
How to clean up your credit report using DoNotPay:
If you want to clean up your credit report but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
You can also check out our other credit products, including Credit Limit Increase, Get My Credit Report, Keep Unused Cards Active, and more!
Is There Any Resource Available to Help Me?
Yes! Struggling with a collection agency can be stressful and difficult. Let DoNotPay take care of the hassle for you. We believe you will find our product to be:
- Quick - You will not need to labor for hours dealing with collection companies
- Successful – We work to create the best case on your behalf
- Easy – You will not need to fill out long forms attempting to deal with debt collection challenges
Refer to these related articles regarding problems for which we can provide help:
- Improve your credit score
- How to dispute your credit report
- What is a debt validation letter?
- Can I remove collections from my credit report?
- Learn about credit dispute letters
- How to remove late payments from your credit report
- Learn how to remove credit report inquiries
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay provides you with easy, automated ways to help with a wide list of problems. We offer many additional products to help simplify your life, including (but not limited to):
Our products can simplify the headaches of dealing with collection agencies, and they can certainly help with other tedious and annoying tasks you encounter in life. !