All About Apps You Can Make Money On
One of the perks of having internet access is finding creative ways to make extra money online. An easy way to score extra cash in your spare time is to find apps you can make money on. You might be thinking, this can't be true. Are there apps you can actually make money on? Yes, there are! There are lots of things you can do for money, and apps that will help.
We'll describe how you can find these elusive money-making opportunities right on your computer or cell phone. Or, use DoNotPay—and you'll find ways to make money in an instant.
Is There A 'Best App' to Make Money On?
It would be wrong to call one of the dozens of money-making apps "the best app to make money on." It would be too difficult to narrow it down to just one.
Plus, it depends on what you like to do—and what you are good at doing. One app may be the best choice for you, while another might be the best option for someone else. It's not a "one size fits all" thing. Keep reading for suggestions.
Can You Make Money on Social Media?
Apps like Instagram and TikTok are a definite way to make a ton of money, but it's a challenge. So if you're wondering exactly how to make money on social media, you should understand that it will take some time and effort.
You'll need to post lots of content regularly and attract lots of followers to your feed before you can monetize it. Some say that as soon as you have a few thousand followers on Instagram, brands will start contacting you, offering you free stuff in exchange for posts. Keep at it, and when your follower list grows to over 10k, you can probably start to charge brands for a post.
There are many advantages to making money as an Influencer on social media, but one major drawback—not everyone will succeed. Unless you're a professional, you'll have to put in a lot of time and effort, and there's no guarantee that you'll be successful.
Use Investing Apps to Make Money
Another way to make some money on the side is to invest if you have some extra cash.
- If you're wondering how to make money on the stock market without having a stockbroker, Robinhood is a trading platform that offers commission-free investing. DoNotPay offers further tips on how to make money on Robinhood.
- If you've heard about cryptocurrency, you can learn to make money using Coinbase. The online platform gives users a way to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more.
There is a possibility of making serious cash, long-term, with both of these investment apps.
What's the drawback? You can't expect to make any money immediately. There's also a risk that you'll lose money, which will be a dealbreaker for many people.
Other Popular Money-Making Apps
Some of these apps might be useful if you're looking for a second job to do on weekends. Or, skip ahead to use DoNotPay to discover more ways to make money.
Join This App to Offer a Service
Fiverr: Fiverr is one of the many ways to make money on the internet. Sign up on the website to offer a service, and use the mobile app to check on requests at any time quickly.
- Pros: It can be lucrative since you set your own prices.
- Cons: It is competitive, and there's no guarantee anyone will hire you. If you do get an inquiry, you'll need to respond immediately and complete the task quickly.
Walk Dogs Using an App
Rover, Wag!: These apps connect dog walkers and pet-sitters with customers in need of these services.
- Pros: What's not fun about getting paid to hang out with other people's pets?
- Cons: Can be physically demanding. It can also be competitive, depending on where you live. Also, it's not as simple as it sounds, since it's a huge responsibility that requires experience in handling dogs and/or cats.
Work for a Food Delivery App
DoorDash, Instacart Have you ever thought of being a Doordash-er or Instacart shopper? Many say these are both excellent side gigs.
- Pros:: You can earn some serious extra cash while helping to provide a useful service.
- Cons: Not doable at home, physically demanding, and you'll need a car or bike.
Get Paid to Take Online Surveys
SurveyMonkey: Download this app, and you'll have a way to make money on your phone.
- Pros: Fill out surveys while you're watching television or relaxing on the couch, and you'll earn cash.
- Cons: It can take a long time to make money since one survey typically pays very little. It can also get tedious to keep answering lots of questions.
Other Sources of Income Online
If you want a more steady income than making money on apps, you can research these other topics that you can make money with online:
|Become a virtual assistant||Do research online|
|Offer social media consultancy||Set up a Patreon|
|Review websites and apps||Join an affiliate program|
|Launch a YouTube channel||Participate in focus groups|
|Become an online travel agent||Sell photos online|
How to Find Ways to Make Money Online, Step-By-Step
The key to finding ways to make money online on your own is to do lots of research and brainstorm ideas. Think about what you do best. There are so many ways to make money on apps, and some have the potential to be very profitable.
Here are a few tips for how to narrow down your options and find the best apps you can make money on, step-by-step. Ask yourself the following questions.
- Does posting on social media come easily to you? Take a crack at becoming an Influencer by setting aside the time each day to focus on growing your followers on Instagram or TikTok.
- Do you have extra money to invest? If you don't need extra cash immediately and prefer to think long-term, investing might be for you. Try apps like Robinhood to buy stocks or Coinbase to invest in cryptocurrency.
- Is there a service you can offer? Market yourself on Fiverr. Come up with a service you can sell, create a profile, and list your prices.
- Do you love dogs or cats? Apps like Rover and Wag make it easy for anyone to become a dog walker or pet sitter.
- Do you have a car or bike? Apply to be a delivery person on an app like Doordash or Instacart.
- Do you want to find a way to make money on your phone? Try an app that asks you to take surveys for cash. SurveyMonkey is one place to start.
If you're struggling to decide what to do—there's a simpler solution. Use DoNotPay, and you'll find ways to make extra cash online, practically in an instant.
So forget taking on an extra job, or trying to become an entrepreneur overnight. Read on.
Make Money With DoNotPay's Help
There is a shortcut to finding more—and unusual—ways to make money online. Try DoNotPay—and you may discover options you wouldn't have considered on your own.
Here are some ways DoNotPay will help you make money online:
- Find Missing Money
- Free Birthday Gifts
- Clinical Trials
- Stock Drop Class Action
- Invest with the Law on Our Side
- Data Breach Protection
- Plasma Donation
- Become an Egg Donor
Ready to let DoNotPay help you make money online? Here's how:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and head over to the Make Money Online product.
- Select which option you're interested in from our list.
- Complete the chatbot to start earning extra cash!
DoNotPay Can Help Do More
Check out all the other things you can use DoNot Pay to do, including:
- Get Free Raffle Tickets
- Help with a Parking Ticket
- Find Free Trials
- Get Help with Bills
- Find Out How to Get Cash Back from a Gift Card
- Contact Any Customer Service Rep, Quickly
Join DoNotPay today!