Easily Find Apixaban Coupons That Actually Work
Apixaban, whose brand name is Eliquis, is a prescription-only drug. Apixaban is an expensive drug and how much you pay varies. It depends on the pharmacy or retail pick-up you use and on the strength and quantity of the Apixaban tablets your doctor prescribes. When you pay for your prescription with the best available Apixaban coupon, you will save money.
DoNotPay helps you find many different prescription discount programs to keep your costs down. We also help you to get your other prescriptions filled as cheaply as possible.
Apixaban is dispensed in 2 different strengths, 2.5 mg, and 5 mg. If you do not find the best Apixaban coupon or discount card, you will pay more than you may need to. But finding the best price for your prescription takes time. DoNotPay can solve that problem for you.
What Is Apixaban?
You may be looking for a coupon because you have been prescribed apixaban for atrial fibrillation or a similar illness. Apixaban (Eliquis) is available on prescription only and is in the Anticoagulant drug class. It is a blood thinner which works by stopping the enzyme complex called factor Xa from working. Stopping this enzyme complex makes blood clots less likely to form in your body. When blood clots are less likely, suffering a heart attack or stroke is also less likely.
What Is Apixaban (Eliquis) Used For?
Apixaban has 5 main purposes. It is designed to:
- Lower the risk of you having a stroke or developing blood clots caused by an irregular heartbeat (AFib) not caused by heart valve problems.
- Prevent clots in people with a history of blood clots.
- Prevent clots in people who have undergone knee or hip replacement surgery.
- Provide general blood clot treatment to reduce the risk of suffering deep vein thrombosis (DVT.)
- Provide treatment to prevent blood clots in the lungs (pulmonary embolism.)
It comes in 2.5 mg and 5 mg tablets which you take twice a day depending on your particular situation and condition. The actual dosage may vary from 2.5 mg intake to 10 mg intake a day. The different tablet strengths, the quantities you take, and the time period for each prescription, will impact your overall costs. This is why DoNotPay will help you get the best Apixaban discount coupon available.
How Much Does Apixaban Cost?
The average retail price is $594.21 per 60-tablet prescription when it is covered by insurance programs and by Medicare. Some insurance providers may require a high co-pay. Any insurance program may cost more than if you have an Apixaban discount card or coupon.
Pharmacies also sell at different prices. The average retail price for apixaban is $620.49 for a supply of 60 tablets, without insurance. To find the best prices, you can:
- Check out the different pharmacies to compare prices
- Look for savings club apps to see when there are discounts
- Check online for coupons
Kroger Discount Club offers apixaban at a discounted price. If you are not a member but have a discount coupon, you may save 9% off their regular price. You can also use CVS RX coupons to get your prescription at a discounted price.
Check out the following price comparison for a 60-tablet supply of apixaban:
|Pharmacy||Price Without Coupon||Price With Coupon|
Other Ways to Save on Apixaban
The federal government as well as state governments, some non-profits, manufacturers, and other organizations offer discounts to suitably eligible applicants. Each program has qualifications and restrictions. You need to apply, individually, to each one to see if you are eligible, and to learn the best Apixaban price. Clearly, there are many options to pay less than the retail price, but it takes time and effort.
What if You Cannot or Do Not Want to Do It All Yourself?
DoNotPay is the answer. To get the best Apixaban (Eliquis) prescription price and coupons, just follow these four simple steps:
- Go to the Prescription Discounts product on DoNotPay.
- Enter the name of your prescription drug and specify the specific brand if necessary.
- Tell us more about the dosage and form you usually receive the medication in.
- Enter your favorite pharmacy or retailer pick-up location.
Simply reach out to us and we will find the best Apixaban discount price for you.
Why Choose DoNotPay?
We will get you the best discount prescription price available because we do all the work and have a complete system in place to search for all options. DoNotPay is:
- Fast – Searching for coupons on prescription meds as apixaban can be a lengthy process. With DoNotPay, it only takes a few clicks of a button.
- Easy – Getting apixaban coupons times may involve filling out numerous and tedious forms. DoNotPaysaves you the hassle.
- Successful – DoNotPay is accurate and can get you the results you want. We will make sure you get the best possible price for apixaban and other prescription drugs you need.
DoNotPay Works With All Prescription Suppliers
You, or a family member, may need other prescription drugs. If so, we will find the best price for them as well so you can get big savings on your prescriptions.
In addition, we want to help you in every way possible, so we provide information on many topics. Just for example, you may want to:
- Learn about clinical trials you may be eligible for.
- Set up an advance healthcare directive.
- Know how to request sick leave.
- Get help if you are having difficulty paying bills.
- Find out if you qualify for grant support to help you pay bills.