How To Easily Remove Apex Asset Management Debt Collections From Your Credit Report
Debt collectors can be a huge pain and waste your time with continuous phone calls. If you are on Apex Asset Management's debt collections list, we can help you remove yourself immediately.
Cleaning up your credit report every once in a while can alleviate stress and reduce your risk of financial loss. can be a difficult debt collection company to deal with. We will teach you how to remove collections from your credit report and get back your peace of mind.
Don't want to go through the hassle of facing the collection agency on your own? DoNotPay can automate your
- Credit report disputes,
- Remove late payments from your credit report, and
- Remove inquiries from your credit report.
We can write
- A debt validation letter or
- Credit dispute letter on your behalf to improve your credit score by as much as 30 points or more.
Why Do I Keep Getting Calls and Notices From Apex Asset Management?
is a debt collection company based in Lancaster, PA. They claim to help their clients manage debt and collect debt without excuses and have been in the collection business for over 20 years. If you are getting calls or notices by mail from Apex Asset Management, you may have an outstanding debt. You should inspect your credit report immediately for errors.
Removing a debt collection notice can help you fix your credit score and stop debt collectors from hounding you. You can contact Apex Asset Management about a collection notice using the following:
|Address||2501 Oregon Pike, Ste 102,
Lancaster, PA, 17601 United States
|Secure Web Access||https://www.swapportal.net/shared/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fshared%2fwelcome.aspx/|
How Can You Remove Yourself From Apex Asset Management Collections?
It can be difficult to clear a debt collection notice from your credit report on your own, but we will guide you through the entire process.
Locate the Debt on Your Credit Report
The first action you must take in clearing a debt collection notice is to review your credit report. Many online banks offer a credit reporting tool, or you can rely on one of the three primary credit agencies, TransUnion, Experian, or Equifax. The credit report should give you an idea of your debts and help you find any inaccuracies you can dispute.
Dispute the Debt With the Lender
When you find the debt that you want to dispute, you have two options to dispute the debt on your own:
- Write a debt validation letter to the credit agency. This can be a powerful tool for fitting inaccurate charges by placing the burden of proof on the lender. If they cannot prove that the debt belongs to you, they must clear the collection notice. Keep in mind that it may take more than four weeks for the agency to investigate the dispute.
- Request a goodwill deletion from your credit report. If you are typically a good borrower, the lender may be willing to remove the debt collection from your credit report.
Resolve the Dispute Easily With DoNotPay
If you're unable to remove the collections from your credit report on your own, DoNotPay can solve your problem. We write a debt validation letter and dispute charges on your behalf. Allow our robot lawyer to do the work for you while you focus on more important things.
Stop Apex Asset Management Debt Collections With DoNotPay
Writing to your lender or the credit bureau can be frustrating. DoNotPay relieves your frustration by sending professional debt validation or credit dispute letter on your behalf. We successfully clean our users' credit reports every day.
How to clean up your credit report using DoNotPay:
If you want to clean up your credit report but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
You can also check out our other credit products, including Credit Limit Increase, Get My Credit Report, Keep Unused Cards Active, and more!
Why Use DoNotPay for Apex Asset Management
- Fast- You don’t have to spend so much time online searching for ways to remove Apex Asset Management from your credit report
- Easy- You only have to follow three simple steps to restore your credit score to good health.
- Successful- You can rest assured that we will make the best case for you.
DoNotPay Doesn't Stop at One Debt Collection Company
With DoNotPay, we can solve any debt collection problem from any company and improve your credit score. We help our users remove collections from the following collection agencies:
- Rocket Receivables
- Prestige Services Inc.
- Atradius Collections
- The Kaplan Group
- Summit Account Resolution
DoNotPay works across all credit bureaus, lenders, and collection companies.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
From Debt Collection to restoring your credit score DoNotPay can help you with other legal and everyday needs such as
for DoNotPay today and take control of debt!