Secure Your Anchovies Boston Reservation With This Virtual Credit Card
Anchovies Boston might have a suburban strip-mall-esque name, but according to countless reviewers, "this place is 100% legit." According to the food website Eater Boston, Anchovies is a classic tried-and-true neighborhood restaurant. Another reviewer wrote that it's one of the best-kept secrets in Boston, cooking home-style Italian food like garlic linguine with mussels. If you love Mexican nachos, it's said that Anchovies serves the best Italian nachos in the Eastern Time Zone.
Then you have fan favorites such as The Anchovies Famous stuffed peppers that are overflowing with cheese and ground beef; if you're a rib lover, your mouth will melt over the slowly braised Short Rib Ragu. But what reviewers praise Anchovies for the most is its affordable prices, serving wine-by-the-glass for just $7. So, it's not surprising if you were Googling "reservations for Anchovies Boston."
Were you looking for other types of reservations? Don't fret! DoNotPay's Burner Card For Reservations product offers burner cards for all sorts of businesses.
How To Set Up an Anchovies Boston Reservation
Anchovies Boston isn't the type of restaurant one typically calls to schedule lunch or dinner reservations. It's a great neighborhood joint where people can either eat in, carry out, or get food delivered to them. However, due to its popularity, certain nights bring crowds of people who want to taste the food that made Anchovies so famous. It's not merely the food, either — it's the people and the environment.
Anchovies Boston is located at 433 Columbus Avenue, Boston, MA 02116. If you're planning on hanging out at Anchovies on a holiday like St. Patrick's Day, Independence Day, New Year's Eve, or some other festive calendar date, it might be a good idea to contact someone to reserve a table for you and your party.
The best ways to reach someone at Anchovies in Boston include:
- Connecting with the restaurant's official Facebook Page.
- Calling Anchovies directly at +1-617-266-5088.
- Sending an email.
Since Anchovies doesn't have an organized online presence (its website seems to be undeveloped, for example), it's virtually impossible to find helpful information. Thus, it may be best to call someone directly to know if and what kind of reservations Anchovies allows.
Why Should You Use a Burner Card To Make Reservations?
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) reported in February 2021 that it received well over two million fraud reports from U.S. consumers in 2020. The FTC reported that imposter scams remained the most prominent type of fraud. According to the FTC, imposter fraud is " […] a dishonest person lies and tricks you into sending money to them. They might call you on the phone or send an email or text. Imposters might try to get you to pay them by asking you to buy a gift card or wire money."
The second most common fraud people experience happens when they're shopping online. The FTC stated that the COVID-19 pandemic elevated the threat of online marketplace fraud. Consumers in the U.S. reportedly lost approximately $3.3 billion, an increase of $1.5 billion from 2019. Out of that, almost $1.2 billion was lost because of imposter fraud. Fraud while online shopping costs consumers around $250 billion, the FTC reported. Some key statistics to keep in mind are as follows:
- Over 40% of people with a debit and/or credit card don't activate select 2-step verification when signing up for online merchant apps or websites, nor have text or email alerts set up. Most, if not all, banks and credit card companies provide these types of alerts. Out of that 40%, nearly 80% of them were forced to pursue legal action to reverse fraudulent charges. Conversely, only 18% of victims with 2-step verification and alerts set up were forced to take legal action.
- Approximately 50% of American adults (aged 18 years and older) reported at least one fraudulent charge on their debit or credit cards. That comes out to about 127 million victims of debit and/or credit card fraud in the U.S. alone. Over one-third of cardholders have fallen victim to debit and/or credit card fraud at least once in their life.
- The median amount charged in a debit or credit card fraud was between $62 and $70. Annually, that equates to about $8.1 billion in somewhat successful fraudulent charges in the U.S. It's "somewhat successful" because most fraudsters intend to max out any debit and/or credit card they obtain. Fortunately for consumers, banks and credit card companies tend to have fairly decent protective measures that protect those who fail to protect themselves. However, those measures can be easily thwarted by a skilled fraudster.
How To Set Up an Anchovies Boston Reservation Safely With DoNotPay
With the DoNotPay Burner Credit Card, you no longer have to share your own credit card information when making reservations or worry about hidden fees that might show up later. All you have to do is:
- Search "Reservation credit card" on DoNotPay.
- Tell us the name of the hotel, restaurant, or other service you want to use this card for.
- DoNotPay will generate a virtual credit card number that you can use to bypass the verification for the reservation.
- Enjoy your reservation without worrying about unexpected fees!
If you want to go on an adventure and test the taste of the city, our burner cards also work with the following places:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
If, for some reason, you do fall victim to debit or credit card fraud or even find that a company charged you for something they shouldn't have, DoNotPay has the Chargebacks and Refunds product. This product features a long list of chargeback options that include:
We also help you with Refund Request Letters when you want to officially inform the merchant that their product or service did not meet your expectations. If you want to start protecting your finances today, contact us now to learn more!