Is SimplyCash Preferred by Amex the Best Credit Card for You?
One benefit of being a credit card holder is that most card issuers offer their clients the opportunity to earn cash back as a reward for using the card. If one is already shopping and using a card, then certain stores might offer rewards or banks may create a point system associated with spending various amounts of money. Amex follows this popular practice and this guide will delve into both how to get as well as maximize Amex Preferred cash back.
Besides this Amex Blue Cash Preferred Cash Back resource, DoNotPay has an entire series on obtaining cashback using various cards and merchandisers with the DoNotPay Get Cash Back Product. Whether it's getting the best cash back offers from credit cards like the Apple Card, Amex, Citi, Discover, or even Walmart, DoNotPay has all the best ways to figure out how cashback works on cards and the best apps for it. DoNotPay has also compiled how to get cashback from third-party merchandisers like Apple Pay and PayPal to make this the most comprehensive perspective on cashback online.
Amex Preferred Cash Back Summary
Amex offers several cards where members can technically acquire cash back, but the American Express Blue Cash Back card and others have cash back in mind based upon the card's design. In general, when it comes to points, Business Insider reports that "Each Membership Rewards point is worth $0.01 toward a bid, according to a spokesperson for Amex. So 1,000 points are worth $10 — a solid valuation." In other words, if the Amex card one uses is not within the Amex cashback preferred group, then it's still possible to tabulate the rewards based upon the points.
Amex has a variety of cards on the market, with their website explaining that they offer three categories of cards, which include "travel and dining Cards, points Cards for everyday spending, and cash back Cards." In order to do cash back, they would refer an interested client to the blue cash back preferred options. There are three main ones in this category: the Blue Cash Preferred Card, Blue Cash Everyday Card, and the Cash Magnet Card.
|Amex Blue Cash Preferred Cash Back||
|Blue Cash Everyday Card||
|Cash Magnet Card||
How to Sign Up for Amex Preferred Cash Back and Other American Express Cash Back Cards
To sign up for these cards, clients have to go on their website and apply there. There's a special section for cash back cards.
Here's how to apply:
- Go to the American Express website.
- You will want to sign up for the cash back options here.
- The page will display the American Express Blue Cash Preferred cash back card as well as the other three.
- Apply for the best deal amongst the American Express preferred cash back cards.
- Fill out the paperwork.
- Wait to see if your credit is approved.
How to Redeem Amex Cash Preferred Cash Back Rewards
The Amex Blue Cash Back Preferred, Blue Cash Everyday, and Cash Magnet cards are all subject to credit approval. Once the spending requirements are met within the first six months, it's time to log in and claim the rewards.
- Log in to the Amex website and sign on to your account.
- Once you've logged into the account, click "Use Reward Dollars."
- Once you've activated the rewards, it will turn up on the statement.
- Monthly statements will reflect these rewards.
- The credit on the statement is applied to the statement.
- The minimum amount to activate is a $25 reward.
- The other option is to trade them for gift cards and use those as cash.
How to Acquire Amex Preferred Cash Back on Your Own
In order to use the cash back yourself, it involves going to the website and picking out the most applicable card. When this is done, you have to report information about your credit and fill out the application. The waiting time is relatively short for some people. For others, applying for credit cards, using banks, and dealing with money is a nerve-wracking time and DoNotPay can help.
How to Get Amex Preferred Cash Back Using DoNotPay
Many people can be uncomfortable with money and interacting with banks. It's easier to use the DoNotPay interface. Using this interface, we have developed ways to get information and interact with companies on your behalf.
Using the cash back feature on our website only takes 3 steps:
- Search for Cash Back on the DoNotPay website.
- Kick off the process to find the right app or website for you.
- Answer some specific questions so that we can help you start making money!
That's all you need to do! DoNotPay will find the best deals for you and return the best match!