Get Your Alteryx Free Trial Without a Credit Card
If you're in the business of data analytics, you may want to try an . Based in Irvine, California, Alteryx is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company that provides data science and data analytics products. With a development center in Broomfield, Colorado, Alteryx's software is designed to make advanced data and analytics available to all levels of data workers.
Alteryx also hosts a cloud-based website known as the Alteryx Analytics Gallery. Whether you're a senior data analyst or just starting out in the field, getting a free Alteryx trial using a free virtual credit card from DoNotPay protects you from recurring on your current credit or debit card.
Examples of the Products Offered by Alteryx
Marketed as "A unified approach to analytics, data science, and process automation," Analytic Process Automation (APA) platform provides users with end-to-end automation of data science processes, machine learning, and data analytics. According to Alteryx's product page, the APA platform allows users to do the following:
- Automate analytics and data science processes.
- Embed intelligent decision-making.
- It enables you to deliver faster, more satisfactory business results.
Other products include:
- Alteryx Designer
- Alteryx Intelligence Suite
- Alteryx Machine Learning
- Alteryx Auto Insights
- Alteryx Promote
- Alteryx Connect
- Alteryx Server
What Does Alteryx's Free Trial Entail
Alteryx offers a free 30-day trial with each one of its products. According to Alteryx's free trial page, you get unlimited, full access to your selected trial for 30 days. You will also get access to experts and resources to make the most of your trial. If that isn't enough, you can schedule a free session to get up and running fast.
However, you will need to download the "Desktop Designer Trial" software which ends up actually being a demo that you have to sign up for. It's not clear whether you have to sign up in order to download the software or to get approved for the free trial, as with some SaaS providers. The following items come with the Desktop Designer Trial:
- 24+ pre-built, customizable starter kits.
- 300+ automation building blocks and SDKs.
- Access any data source file, application, or data type.
- Automated data prep, blending, and analytics.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
While there are no recent statistics showing exactly how many consumers forget to cancel free trials, a few reports from a few years ago suggest it's as high as 70%. Whatever the statistics, companies offer free trials for more than giving you a chance to try their service. Most of them count on a certain percentage of consumers to forget they had a free trial about to expire.
Due to how the terms of service agreements are written coupled with the fact that very few people read them, companies can profit significantly from their "free" trials. With DoNotPay's virtual credit card, you don't have to worry about marking that subscription cancellation on your calendar. Here is how you get started:
- Search free trial card on DoNotPay and enter the company you want a free trial for.
- We'll automatically generate a virtual credit card that you can use for that merchant. Copy the card details shown on your screen.
- Use the card to sign up for your free trial and sit back to relax and enjoy!
How Much Does Alteryx Cost After the Trial
Here is the following price chart for Alteryx's various services after the free trial:
|Designer||$5,195 per individual user per year. You'll have to contact its sales team for team and organizational pricing.|
|Intelligence Suite||$2,300 per individual user per year. You'll have to contact its sales team for team and organizational pricing.|
|Server||No price is listed for individual users or for teams/organizations. You'll have to contact its sales team for team and organizational pricing.|
|Data Package - Location Intelligence||$11,700 per individual user per year. You'll have to contact its sales team for team and organizational pricing.|
|Data Package - Consumer Intelligence||$33,800 per individual user per year. You'll have to contact its sales team for team and organizational pricing.|
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives to Alteryx
According to a 2022 report by Gartner Peer Insights, Alteryx earned a user rating of 4.6 out of five stars. Some of the most popular Alteryx alternatives are:
- Microsoft (4.5 stars out of 5). Reviewers rated Alteryx higher than Microsoft in the following categories: better evaluation and contracting, better at service and support, as well as easier to integrate and deploy.
- Statistical Analysis System (SAS) (4.0 stars out of 5): reviewers rated Alteryx higher than SAS in the same categories listed above.
- Tableau (4.4 stars out of 5): However, reviewers rated Alteryx higher than Tableau in the following categories: better evaluation, contracting, as well as service and support.
- IBM (4.0 stars out of 5): Reviewers rated Alteryx higher than IBM in the following categories: easier to integrate and deploy and better at service and support.
With DoNotPay's free virtual credit card, you can take full advantage of an without any risk! You can also get access to many other free trials you've always wanted to try.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do
DoNotPay began helping people fight their parking tickets. Today, we have assisted countless clients with getting the most out of online services. Whether you paid for a product or service that you're not happy with, or you simply want to try something without giving your real credit or debit card number, we offer a solution. You might be interested in these additional DoNotPay products:
- Get Free Trials and Don't Get Charged
- Free Fast Food
- Find Discounts
- Credit Cards
- Pay Bills Online
- Lounge Access
- Jump the Phone Queue for Any Company
- Item Return Request
- Inflation Pay Request
- Find Unclaimed Money
If you have any questions about scanning terms of service or have a concern, please !