How to Connect With an Inmate at Allred Unit
Allred Unit is an incarceration facility in Wichita County, Texas. The prison is set on over 300 acres of land and accommodates 3,722 adult male prisoners. It hires over 900 workers. The Allred Unit is a maximum security facility with one of the largest inmate populations in the country. The four distinct categories within the prison are the general population, administrative section, safekeeping, and the maximum-security expansion cell block.
Inmates incarcerated in Allred Unit receive adult literacy classes and skills training in vehicle air conditioning repair, masonry, electrical wiring, and other aspects of vehicle repair. Inmates can engage in various farm activities, including working in the institution's garden. Health services within the institution include a prison infirmary, a dental clinic, and a psychiatric facility.
How to Contact Inmates at Allred Unit
|Address||2101 FM 369, Iowa Park
|Phone Number||+1 940-855-7477|
Allred Unit prisoners get visitation on weekends from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Visitation to the high-security cell block is available on all workdays upon appointment. Before attending a visitation, all visiting persons must be on the authorized visitors' list.
Allred Prison allows inmates to receive mails and parcels. Prisoners have to first request that their mail be sent to Allred prison. They then have to remind the sender that the return postal address should be visible on the envelope or package. Allred prison keeps track of all mail they receive, opens, and examines them. Legal mail cannot be opened, but it must have a recognized official stamp. The list below is the organizations that can send letters to inmates.
- Legal agents
- Support organizations
Before being shipped in, parcels must be approved by the general manager. A confirmation sheet will be handed to the prisoner after approval has been granted.
Anything on the contraband list for Allred prison cannot be included in packages. This list will often contain items such as narcotics, dangerous materials, and cash. These messages are not permitted in letters:
- Criminal acts
You should send all mail to the inmate's mailing address at Allred, which is:
Inmate Name, ID Number
2101 FM 369 North
Iowa Park, TX 76367
Inmates at Allred Unit have access to the phone from 7 am to 10 pm. The calls are limited to 30 minutes, and offenders have unlimited minutes per month. All calls are subject to monitoring. To make a call to an inmate in Allred, you have to first register on the offender's telephone system of the Texas Department of Correctional Justice.
Securus technologies manage all inmate calls in the Allred Unit. To receive calls from the prison, the name on your telephone bill must match the name on your driving license. You will have to certify that you are over 18 years old and are willing to accept offender calls to your phone.
Tablet video visits last 60 minutes and are free of charge. One remote video visitation per month is allowed for Allred inmates. Visitors should make an appointment with the warden's office. The visitor will get an SMS or e-mail to facilitate the visitation at the appointed time.
How to Send Money to Inmates at Allred
The Inmate Trust Fund is a safekeeping account for an offender's cash, which they may have access to but not personal control over while incarcerated. Money orders, cash checks, and automated methods like Jpay can all be used to fund the account. You can also have a certain sum deducted from your checking account once monthly for deposit to a designated offender. Each month, a transaction will take place on or around the 5th of the month, with a credit to the inmate's account occurring about five days later.
Difficulties You May Have Contacting a Loved One in Allred Prison
Sometimes, the prison may lockdown because of adverse factors and emergencies such as COVID-19. In cases such as the pandemic, prisons may enforce social distancing and enclosure measures that may limit your visitation. Also, as the visitation list allows for one visitor per weekend, you may encounter challenges if another person on the visitation list visits. In such cases, you will have to communicate with other people on the list to be clear.
How DoNotPay Can Help You Locate and Communicate With Your Imprisoned Friend
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Scheduling appointments
- Suing in small claims court
- Requesting airline ticket refunds
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Dealing with unpaid bills on your behalf
- Protecting you from stalkers and harassment
- Demanding refunds from companies
- Managing free trials
- Freeing you from spam messages
- Application of clinical trials
- Analyzing copyright infringement
Contact us at DoNotPay today. We've got you covered!