Alliance United Insurance Claims in a Nutshell
Despite its Better Business Bureau (BBB) accreditation, this company has many negative consumer reviews. According to Yelp comments, the main problem is the inefficient customer service, serious reimbursement delays, and ignored insurance claims.
If you are an Alliance United policyholder, don’t let the company’s bad reputation discourage you. DoNotPay has the perfect solution for dealing with various types of insurance claims, including:
- Accident insurance
- Combined insurance
- Third-party insurance
- Unemployment insurance
- Water damage insurance
What Insurance Categories Does Alliance United Insurance Cover?
Alliance United basic insurance membership includes:
- Rental reimbursement coverage—refers to the costs of renting a vehicle if your car got damaged
- Vehicle damage—refers to either regular or comprehensive loss or damage of your insured vehicle due to the incident
- Liability to others—refers to property damage and any physical injury the other party has experienced if you caused the incident
- Medical payment coverage—refers to all necessary medical expenses and funeral costs incurred within 12 months from the incident
- Emergency towing and labor coverage—refers to labor and towing expenses caused by loss or disablement of your vehicle during the incident
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage—refers to any physical injury you suffered when the uninsured or underinsured driver caused the incident
Is There a Deadline for Reporting the Loss or Accident to Alliance United?
If you believe that your insurance policy covers the loss or accident you suffered, you have 24 hours to report it to the insurer. In cases of theft, vandalism, or hit-and-run accidents, you need to inform the police about the incident as well.
What Are the Regular Alliance United Insurance Claiming Methods?
You should opt for one of the two available claim filing methods:
- Filing a claim over the phone
- Claiming your insurance online
Raising an Alliance Insurance Claim via Phone
Should you opt for a phone claim, you could spend a lot of time on hold before an agent picks up your call. If you believe this method will work best, you can raise an Alliance United claim by following these steps:
- Call the company’s customer support at (800) 508-5833
- Inform them that you want to take advantage of your insurance
- Describe the accident thoroughly
- Leave your contact information and insurance details, such as your policy number
- Wait for the agent to give you further instructions
The company’s phone lines are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Raising an Alliance Insurance Claim Online
The online claim method isn’t a real-time contact with the company, and you may need to wait for a few days to receive a reply.
Here’s what the online form submission looks like:
- Visit the official Alliance United website
- Click on the Report a Claim tab
- Tap the blue Report a Claim button
- Complete all the form sections and provide as many details as possible
- Click on Submit
If you don’t get any response after filing a claim in one of these ways, you can send an email to Alliance United at email@example.com.
|Can I File My Insurance Claim Via||Yes/No|
Trust DoNotPay and Claim Your Insurance in a Flash
No one wants to deal with confusing claiming procedures when their property suffers serious damage. In such moments, you need DoNotPay’s simple, easy-to-use chatbot system that gathers your information and files a claim in your stead!
After opening DoNotPay in your preferred web browser, proceed as follows:
- Input the name of the insurance provider
- Answer the chatbot’s questions and enter your insurance details
- Provide more details about the incident
We will do our best to address your claim to the insurer as soon as possible and speed up the reimbursement process.
What Happens if Alliance United Insurance Doesn’t Accept Your Claim?
Alliance United and most other corporations often refuse to deal with customers’ claims. If you get a rejection notice from the company, it’s time to pull a joker on them and submit an appeal. By asking them to reconsider your case, you are increasing your chances of getting what you rightfully deserve.
Here’s how we can help you appeal a denied insurance claim in a snap:
- Visit DoNotPay in your web browser
- Find the insurance type you tried to claim previously
- Click on Appeal a Denied Insurance Claim
- Provide the necessary information and send the appeal
An appeal letter containing your information will go straight to the insurer. They will make a decision and let you know about the results.
Our Robot Lawyer Gets Rid of All Admin Tasks
What makes DoNotPay so unique is that it helps you get back what is rightfully yours in many different ways. You can appeal parking tickets, find unclaimed money, demand a refund for canceled or delayed flights, get help with bills you cannot pay, or get your college application fees waived with the help of our platform.
DoNotPay Can Help You Save Money
Have you ever subscribed to a service’s free trial you forgot about after a few days? Many Americans have, which is why DoNotPay has a free trial feature that will help you avoid getting charged once the trial is over.
If you want us to scan all your active memberships and help you not pay for the ones you don’t use, connect your email address or credit card to DoNotPay. Our cancel feature will ensure that you don’t waste your money on subscriptions you don’t even remember exist.
In case a company refuses to grant you a refund, you can also use our app to sue them in small claims court.