Easily Connect With Inmates at Allenwood Low FCI
Do you have a friend or family member that you would like to connect with at Allenwood Low FCI? If so, DoNotPay has a quick and easy way for you to connect with any inmate at this facility.
Allenwood Low FCI is a minimum-security prison that is located in Allenwood, Pennsylvania. This facility was first opened in 1992 and is part of the Allenwood Federal Correctional Complex. Currently, this facility houses around 1,250 adult male inmates.
It also has a drug rehabilitation program on campus called the Residential Drug Abuse Program (RDAP). This program allows drug offenders to complete a 9-month program where they will live in the facility and receive specialized therapy sessions. The RDAP participants are kept in a separate area from the other inmates. If you would like to speak with an inmate, keep reading to learn more.
Where is Allenwood Low FCI and How Can You Contact the Facility?
If you need to contact this facility, you can do it by mail or by telephone.
|Physical Address||FCI Allenwood Low
Route 15, 2 Miles North of Allenwood
Allenwood, PA 17810
|Website||FCI Allenwood Low|
How to Contact an Inmate at Allenwood Low FCI by Mail
To send a letter to an inmate at this facility, you will need to know their registration number. If you do not know the number, you can call the facility for assistance.
Inmate Mailing Address:
Inmate Name, Register Number
FCI Allenwood Low
Federal Correctional Institute
P.O Box 1000
White Deer, PA 17887
How to Visit an Inmate at Allenwood Low FCI
Allenwood Low uses a 12-point visitation system for their inmates. Each inmate is given 12 points at the beginning of each month. Two points are deducted when the inmate has a visitor on the weekend or during a state-recognized holiday. If the visitor visits on the weekday (Friday), only one point is dedicated. If the inmate runs out of points, visitors have to wait until the next month to visit. An inmate can have up to five visitors at a time. If there are children under the age of two in the group, those children will not be counted against the maximum number.
All visitors must be on the inmate's approved visitation list. Visitations are held on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of each week from 8 am through 3 pm. Visitations are also held at the same time on holidays. All visitors must arrive to be processed before 2:15 pm.
There are a few rules that all visitors must follow:
- Cannot wear short dresses or skirts that show your buttocks
- Cannot wear khaki-colored pants or shirts that are similar to an inmate's uniform
- You can bring no more than $25 in cash into the facility
- All bills and coins must be kept in a clear ziplock bag
How to Send Money to Inmates in Allenwood Low FCI
Money cannot be sent directly to any inmate in Allenwood Low. If you try to hide cash in a letter or other items, the facility will confiscate it from the inmate.
Instead, you can send money through MoneyGram. Here is a look at how to send money to have it go directly to the inmate's commissary account.
- Visit your local MoneyGram site, or visit the MoneyGram website.
- Request a Money Transfer Form.
- Submit the inmate's registration number
- Submit the name and address of the federal correctional institution.
- Insert the exact amount of money that you will be sending.
- Submit the inmate's complete legal name.
- Return the form to the store clerk, or click on the "send" button to send the funds to the inmate.
You will be charged a processing and sending fee that will vary depending on the amount that you are sending. MoneyGram processes funds seven days a week and are usually in the inmate's account within 24 hours.
Can You Call an Inmate at Allenwood Low FCI?
- There are four different phones that are available to the inmates and are located within the living quarter
- Before you accept a phone call from an inmate, you should know exactly where they are located.
- Sometimes, interstate phone calls can be more expensive than intrastate phone calls.
If you are not sure which category your inmate falls into, DoNotPay can help. With the Find an Inmate feature, we can locate the inmate and let you know exactly where they are located.
Easily Connect with an Inmate with the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay makes it easy to find and connect with your inmate friend. To find an inmate, simply follow these six steps:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotpay is here to make your life easier. In addition to helping you connect with an inmate, we also offer a wide range of other services, which include:
- Find clinical trials to apply to
- Stop spam texts from being sent to your phone
- Handle refunds and chargebacks from your bank
- Cancel any subscription
Sign-up for DoNotPay right now to experience the convenience that it can bring to you.