Instantly Reserve ALBA Quincy With This Virtual Card
ALBA Quincy, is one of three restaurants in the Alba Restaurant Group, with two others being Zef Cicchetti & Raw Bar and Alba on 53, each with a unique flavor and atmosphere, but all the dreamchild of Albanian immigrant restaurateur - Leo Keka.
ALBA Quincy is known for an elegant atmosphere and fine dining, with one of the region's most extensive wine lists, as well as the option of a rooftop garden dining experience, regardless of rain, during warmer weather. The louvered roof can close in case of inclement weather, making al fresco dining available almost any time.
There is a private dining area available, but with certain criteria:
- Parties up to 100 people standing
- 80 people seated
However, DoNotPay can help resolve this.
What Is ALBA Quincy?
ALBA Quincy offers a unique dining experience with a rooftop garden flaunting fresh herbs and produce, tended to by Leo Keka himself, and used in many of their locally-sourced prepared dishes. Leo is known for having grown approximately half a ton of produce for his guests, including heirloom Albanian tomatoes.
The roof deck is known to be one of the largest of its kind in all of New England with an impressive al fresco menu, exclusively for rooftop dining. The main menu boasts many classic dishes with unique creations from the award-winning chef.
Whether dining alone, on a date, with a group or hosting an event, ALBA Quincy offers many different options to satisfy your elegant dining cravings.
Does ALBA Quincy Take Reservations?
Yes. ALBA Quincy takes reservations, however, they are not necessarily required, unless reserving the private dining area. While they do suggest you make reservations, they don't require it. Additionally, reservations are not permitted for roof dining. There are no cancelation fees should you not show up at your reserved time.
There is presently a limit of no more than eight people in a single party on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, except their Madison Room for private dining.
The Madison room can seat 80, or provide space for 100 standing guests. They do ask for a reservation when booking the Madison room and require a minimum of 40 guests.
How to Secure a Reservation at ALBA Quincy Without a Credit Card
You don't need a credit card to make a reservation with ALBA Quincy, unless you're reserving the Madison room. To reserve a spot, you can simply call 617-376-2522. However, they do not require reservations and walk-ins are welcome.
The best way to get a good seat at ALBA Quincy
- Show up early enough that, if there is a waitlist, you will still be able to dine promptly despite the wait. Waitlists are not generally very long and you should not need to wait very long.
- Another way to enjoy a good seat, is to tell the host/hostess you are willing to wait by the bar for the best seat.
- You could choose to eat at the bar, which has one of the area's largest wine lists.
- If you are visiting ALBA Quincy with a group, it is wise to call ahead and ask if there is a wait, and let them know you have a large party coming. This will help them prepare and help reduce the chances you'll have to wait long.
Get A Reservation Easily With DoNotPay
Although ALBA does not require a reservation or credit card, there are certainly times when having to use your credit card can be unnerving. With the DoNotPay Burner Credit Card, you no longer have to share your own credit card information when making reservations or worry about hidden fees that might show up later.
To reserve the Madison room, you'll need a credit card but DoNotPay removes the need for you to provide your credit card information.
All you have to do is
- Search "Reservation Credit Card" on DoNotPay.
- Tell us the name of the hotel, restaurant, or other services you want to use this card for.
DoNotPay will generate a virtual credit card number that you can use to bypass the verification for the reservation. Enjoy your reservation without worrying about unexpected fees!
Use DoNotPay's Burner Reservation Cards on Any Restaurant!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is the world's first legal robot, that assists with dozens of issues, including
- Requesting City repairs
- Disputing seatbelt tickets
- Discover and apply for scholarships
- Create a power of attorney
- File a complaint against any company
- And more!
Sign up with DoNotPay today, to save time, money, and headaches with your legal challenges.