Top 3 Affordable Dentists In Fort Worth
If you currently have a dental emergency, or you'd like to take advantage of preventative dental care services for yourself or a family member, but you have little or no dental insurance, you may not know where to find an affordable dental solution for your needs.
If you've been looking for information on your own on how to find an affordable dentist in the Fort Worth area without success, rest assured, you've come to the right place.
At DoNotPay, we've researched all the information you need to know in order to find a reputable dentist in your area. One that is easily accessible and affordable for your current financial circumstances.
Free or Low-Cost Dental Care for Low-Income Individuals/Senior Citizens/Children
If you are a senior citizen, or if you have a low income and/or have a child that needs dental care, you'll be encouraged to learn that there is help available for your dental needs. Many people don't realize that there are low-cost or even free dental options available for qualified individuals through the following entities and/or organizations:
- Charitable organizations
- Dental schools
- Federal and/or state government programs
- Local organizations
Not-for-profit organizations such as the United Way offer helpful resources on how to find affordable dental care in the Fort Worth area.
- Simply visit their main website here, then click on the "Find Your United Way" link, which brings up a screen where you can enter your zip code to find help in your local area.
- You can also call the United Way at "211" or visit the United Way's 211 page for helpful information about dental resources in your area.
- Listed on United Way's 211 page, are additional resources for general dentistry, children's dentistry, mobile dental care, and more that may be available in your area.
Dental schools are a great resource for free or low-cost dental care. Services range from dental cleanings performed by a dental hygienist-in-training to more advanced procedures such as tooth extraction or a root canal performed by a dentistry student. Since dentistry students are monitored at all times by a licensed dentist professional, patients can rest assured they will receive safe and effective professional care.
More information about dental schools in the greater Fort Worth area:
|Dental School||Phone Number||Website|
|American Dental Association||(312) 440-2500||https://ada.org|
|Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry||(214) 828-8100||https://dentistry.tamu.edu/|
|American Dental Hygienists' Association||(312) 440-8900||https://www.adha.org/contact-us|
Federal and State Government Programs
Federal and state government-run programs are another great resource for those looking for an affordable dentist in Fort Worth.
- CHIP, otherwise known as the Children's Health Insurance Program, is jointly funded by the federal government and individual states, including Texas. The CHIP program in your state may cover dental services for children up to the age of 19.
- Medicaid is another government program that may provide dental benefits to those that meet eligibility requirements. The contact information for the Medicaid office in Texas can be found here.
- AMedicare doesn't cover dentures or most routine dental care, they do offer some limited dental benefits if a dental procedure is deemed necessary as part of a covered medical expense. Senior citizens who are eligible for Medicare can contact the Medicare organization at 1-800-MEDICARE for more information.
Churches especially often have programs that help people in the local community that is looking for various types of assistance. Some helpful church-based related resources include the Salvation Army and Catholic Charities of Fort Worth. The Catholic Charities phone number is (817) 534-0814. If you've been looking for "an affordable dentist near me" in Fort Worth, TX, these organizations may be able to provide financial assistance or direct you to other resources that can provide you with the help you need.
Find Free Dental Care in Fort Worth Easily With DoNotPay
Searching for a free dental clinic in your region should not be a frustrating process any longer. DoNotPay has a simple three-step process that you can follow to find free dental clinics easily and quickly.
Here's how to find free dental clinics with DoNotPay:
- Search "dentist" on DoNotPay.
- Enter your current address, so we can find the clinic nearest to you.
- Select whether you would like to ask a question about your eligibility, receive a quote for a specific procedure, or set up an appointment.
That's it. DoNotPay will contact the health facility and respond to you with all your requested information!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for Me?
We hope the above information on how to find a cheap dentist in Fort Worth was helpful to you. Please be sure to check out the rest of our website for free help and resources available throughout the United States. Our website offers free assistance for people researching a variety of different topics, including:
- How to pay your bills online
- How to obtain a pet license in your local area
- How to reduce your property taxes
- How to cancel your vacation timeshare
- How to find and access the military benefits you deserve in your state
- Tips on how to change your mailing address
- How to apply for affordable Section 8 housing in your area
- How to break your lease
- How to lower your payday loans
- How to get a copy of your birth certificate in your local area
- And so much more
DoNotPay wants to be your one-stop repository for all your online inquiries. We do all the research and information gathering for you, so with a click of a button, you can easily find all the answers and solutions you need.