Remove Account Resolution Corporation from Your Credit Report and Boost Your Score
Having a collection account on your credit report could hurt your credit score. This might reduce the chances of your loan or other essential financial event getting approved. To solve this problem, you might be required to clear the collection account from your report.
Getting an Services (ARC) account removed from your credit report is challenging and frustrating. You might have to write some letters to the company, and you must have some negotiation tactics. Due to this, DoNotPay has created the Clean Credit Report service that can help you remove ARS from your credit report and boost your credit score by 30+ points. Read on to learn more about ARS and the steps to follow when removing ARS from your credit report using our services.
Learn More About Account Resolution Corporation (ARC)
makes money by buying debts from creditors, mainly medical clinics and hospitals. The firm may only pay a fraction of the amount you owed your original debtor. For example, if you owed a medical clinic $1500, ARS might pay or buy your debt at $700.
ARS might contact you via email, letters, texts, or phone demanding payment.
Ars Contact Information
|Online||Account Resolution Corporation website|
|Mailing Address||Account Resolution Corporation,
700 Goddard Ave
Chesterfield, MO 63005
|Phone Numbers||(866) 933-3346 / (636) 733-3346|
Learn Your Rights When Dealing With ARC
There are rules and laws about the actions that a debt collection agency can or cannot take in the US. For example, according to the Fair Debt Collection Act, a collection agency does not have the right to use deceptive or abusive tactics when collecting debts. Other standard federal and state regulations include:
- The collection agency must report accurate and complete details on your credit report.
- You have the legal right to send ARS a debt validation on any debt they claim you have. According to the law, ARS has around one month to verify that the debt is yours and the debt details are accurate.
- ARS should not threaten or harass you by calling you multiple times or publicly listing you as their debtor.
- When contacting you, ARS must identify themselves first and clearly indicate their intentions.
- ARS is not allowed to take any legal action against you. This means that the agency cannot have you arrested or threaten to take legal action if you fail to make payments.
Learn Ways of Clearing ARC From Your Credit Report on Your Own
You can eliminate an ARC account from your credit report if:
- The details of your debt are inaccurate
- The details on the account are fraudulent
- The information on the account cannot be fixed for an inappropriate amount of time
Ways of Removing ARC From Your Credit Report
Some of the ways through which you can clear an ARC account from your credit report include:
- Issue ARC with a debt validation letter
- Negotiate to clear part of the debt
- Get help from a third-party or a professional credit repair firm.
Send a debt validation letter
At times, a debt collection agency may contact you about a past-due balance that is not actually yours. According to federal law, you have around four weeks to ask ARC to validate your debt. You can make this request by sending ARS a debt validation letter.
Typically, ARC is required to send you a validation notice about your debt within 5 days of buying your debt from your original creditor. Some of the errors you should check on the validation notice include a lack of information from the original creditor indicating that you owe the debt. In your debt validation letter, you should request any missing information, and ARS is required to suspend any collection activity while it works to validate your debt.
Negotiate With ARC to Clear Part of the Debt
If all the details of your debt are accurate and the above step doesn't work, try to negotiate with ARC. One of the ways to negotiate is by agreeing to clear a part of your debt. As ARC bought your debt at an amount less than what you actually owed the original debtor, they may be willing to settle for less. In most cases, the collection agency may counter your offer, requiring you to have some negotiation skills.
If you successfully negotiate to pay less, it is essential to put your agreement in writing before making any payment. You can always refer to the written agreement if ARC fails to fulfill its promise to clear its account from your credit report.
Seek help from a credit repair service
Seeking help from a professional credit repair service can significantly assist you to remove the ARC account from your credit report. DoNotPay has introduced a Clear Credit Report service that you can use to quickly send a debt validation request or send them a pay-to-deletion negotiation letter.
How to Clear ARC from Your Credit Report with the Help of DoNotPay
Below are the simple steps to follow when removing the ARC report from your credit report using our service.
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
It’s that easy! And there’s so much more you can do with the app.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Our Clear Credit Report service can also help you boost your credit score by:
- Helping you dispute a credit report
- Helping you create a credit dispute letter
- Helping you remove late payments from your credit score
- Helping you fix your credit score
- Helping you remove inquiries from a credit report
Sign up today and let us improve your credit score at the click of a button!