How Can I Remove Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC from My Credit Report?
(ARI) is a collection firm that buys off debt from other companies and makes attempts to collect the debt as a third party. If they show up on your credit report, you may not recognize them as a creditor. This is because if you have been late or have failed to make payments and the original credit cardholder or financial institution has been unable to successfully collect from you, they have sold that debt at a reduced price to ARI so that they can begin their collection process. Money collected by ARI in excess of the reduced price that the debt was purchased for is theirs to keep as profit. You may have received written correspondence or phone calls from ARI or a collection firm representing them, and your lack of payment may have resulted in a negative report to the credit bureau. But this derogatory report does not mean it must stay on the report forever.
DoNotPay has developed a product called Clean Credit Report that helps you to remove inaccurate reports that negatively impact your credit rating. A low credit score can impact you in many more ways than just your ability to borrow money, and inaccuracies in credit reports are very common.
How Does My Credit Score Affect Me?
Your credit score can help you or hurt you in attempting to get a loan, an apartment, and even a job. There are three major credit reporting agencies,
They report to prospective lenders your score, which indicates your reliability and history when it comes to handling money. Every 12 months, you can pull your credit report from each of the agencies for free, and we recommend that you do so. Check for inaccuracies and problems and respond as soon as you can to the issues contained in your report to maximize your score.
Things you should keep in mind about your credit score:
- Your credit score can determine the interest rate that you will pay when getting a mortgage, car loan, credit card, or loan for any other reason.
- The down payment amount, or deposit, may be affected by your credit rating.
- The size of your loan as well as the length may also be determined by your credit score.
- Many landlords require a credit report before finalizing a rental.
- Employers often include a credit report as part of a pre-employment background check.
- Insurance companies consider customers with lower credit scores to be higher risk than those with higher scores. Your premiums may be reflected in that risk factor.
- Utility companies and cell phone companies may require deposits if your score is below a certain threshold.
How Can I Clean Up My Credit Report on My Own?
You can clean your credit report on your own, though it may take some time and perseverance. After you have looked over your report and found inaccuracies, you can reach out to the companies that reported the delinquency.
There are ways to clean your credit report. Here are some avenues you can follow in cleaning your credit report.
|Pay the debt balance.||Pay the debt balance in full to have remove the collection account as soon as possible.|
|Send a goodwill credit inquiry removal letter.||If you have paid off a loan that had once shown delinquency, you can submit a Goodwill Removal Request Letter. This document requests that the collection agency or lender remove the negative report since it was paid in full, or you have been fulfilling an obligation with them.|
|Send dispute letters.||Inaccurate reporting, such as a loan that isn't yours or an account that was not delinquent, can often be removed if you file a credit dispute, citing inaccuracies.|
|Submit a debt validation request.||If you believe that this debt is not yours, this is particularly important. The creditor must validate the debt and until that happens, they cannot try to collect any money. If they find that the debt is indeed not yours, they must remove it from your report.|
|Send a pay-to-delete negotiation letter||You may find a lender or collector that is willing to work with you by sending them a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. This letter outlines an amount that you agree to pay to clear the debt, and in return, the company will remove the negative marks from your account.|
What If I Can’t Do This on My Own?
DoNotPay understands that it can be confusing and overwhelming to deal with all the phone calls, forms, and letters. That's why we created the Clean Credit Report product, to help make this task easier and quicker. DoNotPay has the expertise needed to compose the letters and in minutes, you are on your way to a cleaner credit report and a higher score.
How to clean up your credit report using DoNotPay:
If you want to clean up your credit report but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
You can also check out our other credit products, including Credit Limit Increase, Get My Credit Report, Keep Unused Cards Active, and more!
Why Should I Use DoNotPay?
DoNotPay has expertise in solving many of the problems you face every day. When it comes to cleaning up your credit report and saving you tons of money on lower payments and interest, DoNotPay is here to help. DoNotPay makes improving your credit score:
- Easy- Just three steps and you are on your way to a clean credit report.
- Fast- No more waiting on hold, looking up contacts, researching addresses. DoNotPay makes it quick to raise your score.
- Successful- DoNotPay works hard to get you the best outcome possible.
How can DoNotPay help you?