How to Handle ABC Debt Recovery Debt Collectors Easily
ABC Debt Recovery is one of the UK's leading debt repossession and collection agencies. The company has an integrated network for searching, repossessing and collecting debts.
You should expect to contact you if you have flouted to pay a debt. If they contact you, you should not rush to accept the obligation and give your personal information. Instead, you should ask them to validate the debt by sending a debt verification form.
Once you have verified the debt, you can arrange to make a partial payment. In the process of repayment, the ABC debt collector might harass you, which violates your debt collection rights. At DoNotPay, we are aware of such malpractices, and that is why we have you covered through our Debt Help Product.
Why Are ABC Debt Recovery Debt Collectors Calling You?
may contact you for the following reasons:
- To locate debtors you know
- To negotiate to pay a debt
- To do a follow-up of assigned accounts and to identify your outstanding debts
- To handle your questions or complaints
- To make a demand for payment
- To investigate and solve your discrepancies
- To update your account status and database
- To create a trusting relationship with you to avoid future payment issues
- To learn more about your payment status
- To find out why you haven't met an agreed repayment plan
Has ABC Debt Recovery Debt Collectors Violated Your Rights?
Often, debt collectors use harassing tactics. You should know and protect your rights. ABC Debt Recovery debt collectors can violate your rights by:
- Using physical force when asking you to do something.
- Deceiving you
- Telling your debt to someone else without your permission
- Charging your higher fees, which is against states' law
- Issuing threats of arrest
- Making multiple calls from ABC debt recovery
- Harassing your family members or friends by the ABC collection agency
- Calling you while at work
- Attempting to collect more debt than you owe
What Happens if You Don't Pay Your Debt?
If you fail to settle your debt:
- Your creditor might sell your account to a debt collection agency
- You might be taken to court
- Your credit score will be affected
- You might face wage garnishment
- Receive unfavourable interest rates
- Your debt might haunt you for years
- ABC Debt Recovery Collection agency will continuously be contacting you
How Do You Make Payment to ABC Debt Recovery Debt Collectors?
You don’t have to make payments immediately just because you feel threatened. Make sure you validate the debt first. For clarifications and more information you can contact ABC Debt recovery through the following channels:
|Phone||+44 20 3848 2848|
If you are sure that you owe the debt, coordinate with the company on how to make payments. ABC Debt Recovery has an existing website but it seems to be insecure, so it is best to speak with them directly.
Can You Get Debt Payment Assistance in the UK?
You can get several programs to assist you in paying your debt, including:
- An individual voluntary arrangement managed by an insolvency practitioner
- Administration order
- Debt management plan
- Debt relief order
Alternative Ways to Handle ABC Debt Recovery Debt Collectors
If ABC debt collectors contact you, it is always prudent to respond and listen to their offer. You should ask them to prove whether the debt is legitimate by sending you a debt verification letter.
If the debt is legally yours, ABC collectors have all the right to contact you. The next step you can take is liaising with the debt collector and agreeing on the payment terms. If you don't have the full payment, you can strike a deal to make a partial payment.
It is understandable if you don't want them to come to your home or call you on the phone. If so, you can request them not to do it. On the other hand, if the debt is invalid, you have every right to stop them from contacting you. You can accomplish this by writing a letter to the ABC collector informing them that the debt they are pursuing is not yours.
ABC debt collectors might violate the agreement you made with them or use dubious ways to collect the debt from you. You should report them in a court of law to get back your rights if it happens.
At DoNotPay, we anticipate debt collectors to violate rules and that is why we are more than ready to intervene should you need our help.
Respond to ABC Debt Recovery Debt Collectors With DoNotPay
We are pleased to guide you through the following easy steps:
- Search "debt collection" on DoNotPay.
- Answer a series of questions about the debt collectors, including when you were contacted and how you were contacted, so we can determine if they have violated any debt collection laws.
- Decide which course of action you want to take based on our guidance, such as filing a debt verification request, demanding for the collectors to stop contacting you, or reporting them to a professional trade association.
Respond to Other Debt Collectors Using DoNotPay
We understand how debt collectors can be annoying, and that is why we have devised superior tactics for dealing with them. That said, we can help you deal with Marston Group Holdings, Amigo Loans, Lowell Financial, Advantis, Provident Loans, DWP, and Moorcroft.
Sign up today and permit us to handle your debt collection woes.