Is 8001615204 Calling You? Here's What You Can Do!
Are you getting calls from an unidentified number ? They may be calling you multiple times throughout the day, and even early in the morning or late at night. Getting these types of calls can certainly be a nuisance. If you're getting a call from this number, this likely means that someone is trying to reach you for an alleged debt that you owe.
Unfortunately, debt collection agencies can be quite persistent and will continue to call until there has been a proper resolution.
Here at DoNotPay, we know how stressful debts can be. We also know that many people are unsure about what to do when they are faced with harassing phone calls about a debt that they owe. Luckily, DoNotPay is here to help. Read on to learn who 8001615204 is, what to do if they keep calling you, and why DoNotPay is the best option when it comes to getting debt help.
Who Is 8001615204 and Why Are They Calling Me?
According to a few reports, the number is associated with Barclaycard Debt Collection Agency. This agency is a debt collecting company that tries to collect unsecured debts. If you are receiving calls from this number, this means that they believe you have unsecured debt associated with Barclay that needs to be resolved.
It's important to note that there have been a variety of complaints associated with this company. The main complaints include:
- Text messages spam
- Fake court letters
While this company is legitimate, they appear to use certain scare tactics to get alleged debtors to respond. With that said, do not pay any debt if you do not believe you actually owe the debt. Even if you believe the debt is accurate, you should first request a debt verification letter to ensure that everything is accurate and there are no inflated fees in the amount of debt the company claims you owe.
If you need to contact Barclaycard Debt Collection Agency, here are a few ways you can contact them
|Website||Contact Us and Help and Support|
|Phone Number||0800 051 8346
0800 161 5204
Kirkby Town Centre
|Operating Hours||Monday - Friday, 8 am -9 pm
Saturday, 9 am - 1 pm
You can try calling their numbers but might be placed on hold for long. Makes you ask yourself, is it worth wasting your time?
How to Make a Payment to Barclaycard Debt Collection Agency
Before making a payment to Barclaycard Debt Collection agency, it's important that you contact someone first. You should receive written communication regarding a debt that is in collections.
If you have not received any written communication, you should contact Barclay to request written documents of what you owe. These documents should also include what methods are in place to pay.
What Happens if I Don’t Pay My Debt to Barclaycard Debt Collection Agency?
Refusing to pay your debt is not the best option. If you choose to ignore calls from Barclay Debt Collection agency, they may be forced to take further action. Here are a few things that may happen if you don't pay your debt
- Your credit may be negatively affected by the outstanding debt
- Interest fees will continue to grow on the account, making it harder to pay off
- Barclay Debt Collection agency may pursue legal action against you
Has Barclaycard Debt Collection Agency Violated My Rights?
Debt collection agencies are known to violate the rights of debtors. More often than not, collection agencies prefer to use certain tactics to motivate debtors to pay. Unfortunately, these tactics cross the line of harassment, which is a direct violation of your rights.
Harassment is considered as the following:
- The agency is contacting you several times throughout the day and is even calling you early morning or late at night
- The agency is putting pressure on you to sell your home or take out another credit card in an attempt to consolidate your debt
- The agency is threatening you physically or verbally
- The agency is using more than one debt collector at a time to attempt to get payment from you
Get Debt Help With DoNotPay
Do you keep and need help with debt recovery? Getting calls from a debt collection agency is often overwhelming, especially if you're not sure about your ability to pay. Luckily, managing debt doesn't have to be difficult. With our product, you can get the debt help that you deserve. In fact, DoNotPay has successfully helped others deal with other debt matters for a variety of other companies, such as
If you're ready to get started, all you need to do is:
- Search “debt collection” on DoNotPay.
- Answer a series of questions about the debt collectors, including when you were contacted and how you were contacted, so we can determine if they have violated any debt collection laws.
- Decide which course of action you want to take based on our guidance, such as filing a debt verification request, demanding for the collectors to stop contacting you, or reporting them to a professional trade association.
That’s it! DoNotPay will contact the debt collection agency and ensure that the debt they’re trying to collect is legitimately yours or demand that they stop calling you when it has already been paid off or has reached the statute of limitations.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Dealing with debt collection companies is only one of the issues that DoNotPay can help resolve for you. The world’s first-ever robot lawyer can also:
- Help With Bills
- Get Free Trials & Don't Get Charged
- Find Unclaimed Money
- File a Complaint Against Any Company
- Cancel Any Service or Subscription
- Increase your Credit Limit
Are you ready to get started? with DoNotPay today!