Does Number 3445560280 Keep Calling? Make It Stop With the Help of DoNotPay!
Have you been getting calls from phone number 3445560280 lately? You may see this number appear on the phone several times throughout the day and even the next few days. You may also be getting voicemails about a debt being collected. It could be a legitimate debt collector, but you need to make sure before you start making payments and establishing a plan with the representative. If you are not sure about who this number is and if the debt is valid, then you can recruit the help of DoNotPay to help you determine that information.
Sure, you can deal with this on your own but why take the risk of dealing with a sketchy company? DoNotPay has the legal expertise that puts you at an advantage. We have dealt with countless debt collectors such as:
- Amigo Loans
- Lowell Financial
- DWP Debt Management
- Moorcroft Debt Recovery
- Advantis Debt Collections
- Provident Loans
- Marston Group Holdings
Keep reading to find out how you can protect yourself and your rights from being violated as well as how you can get top notch debt help from the world’s first ever robot lawyer – DoNotPay.
Who Is 3445560280 and Why Are They Calling Me?
A quick reverse search on phone number 3445560280 points to debt collector Cabot Financial. This is one of the many debt collecting agencies in the United Kingdom. This specific number is used by collection agents looking to collect on outstanding debts from customers and not one of the other enquiry departments.
Is Cabot Financial a Scam?
Cabot Financial is a debt purchase company based in the UK. They regularly purchase debts from:
- Retailers where accounts have closed with outstanding balances
- Credit card companies where accounts have closed with outstanding balances
- Small loan companies that have sold unresolved debts
- Banking debts that have gone unresolved
If you received communication by phone or post from Cabot Financial, then they have obtained your information from a previous account that you had. You still need to make sure that the debt is valid so you are not duped into paying an amount of money that you do not actually owe.
Cabot Financial Debt Collectors Contact Details
If you need to contact Cabot Financial to validate your debt, negotiate a workable payment arrangement, or dispute the debt, do ensure that you have a copy of all communication for documentation purposes. You also need to be careful not to affix your signature on any email or letter addressed to Cabot Financial or to commit to anything without knowing the complete details.
|Phone Number||0344 556 0263|
|Online Form||Cabot Financial Contact Us|
|Postal Address||Cabot Financial
PO Box 241
|Operating Hours||Monday - Friday 8:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 1:30pm
Closed on Sundays
What Happens if I Ignore Calls From the Number 3445560280?
Ignoring debt collectors may seem like a good idea at one point but we highly advise against doing so. It could lead to the collection agency escalating the debt, sending a collector to your place of residence, or even seeking a County Court Judgement (CCJ) against you.
Has Cabot Financial Violated My Rights?
While a debt collector is allowed to pursue payment on your debt, there are rules and regulations in place to ensure that your rights are always protected. Violation of the said rights translate to harassment and make them liable to the law.
- The debt collector cannot speak about your account with anyone other than you.
- They are not allowed to call you in the early morning before working hours or very late in the evening.
- They must not use technical terms or legal lingo to confuse you intentionally. If you ask questions about the wording on a post you received or a word they used, they must explain it.
- If you have listed contact preferences with the debt collector, they must abide by your request.
- They are not able to assume the powers of bailiffs.
- Proof of the debt must be given when asked.
- They must not force you to take on another debt just so you can pay your existing debt with them.
If you have encountered a debt collector that broke one or more of the laws above, then you may file an official complaint first with the debt agency, and then to the Financial Ombudsman.
How Long Can Debt Collectors Collect Debt From Me?
According to the Limitations Act 1980, collection agencies have six years to legally pursue their debt from you or twelve years for mortgages. After this period, they can still pursue collection but they are no longer allowed to take any legal action such as suing you or seeking a CCJ against you.
How Do I Make A Payment to Cabot Financial?
If you are ready to settle the debt that you owe with Cabot Financial, then you have the options below.
- Cash or cheque at the post office
- Standing orders
- Payzone with a Cabot payment card
- Direct bank transfers
- Debit Card
It is important that when you make your payment to Cabot Financial, you include the information that was listed on your letter in the post about your account.
- Sort Code
- Account Number
This is essential for the methods above so that your payment is made securely and applied to your account.
Get Debt Help With DoNotPay!
If you keep getting calls from number 344 556 0280 and you either want to determine if the debt is real or to make them stop calling you, DoNotPay can help.
To get started, just follow these simple steps:
- Search "debt collection" on DoNotPay.
- Answer a series of questions about the debt collectors, including when you were contacted and how you were contacted, so we can determine if they have violated any debt collection laws.
- Decide which course of action you want to take based on our guidance, such as filing a debt verification request, demanding for the collectors to stop contacting you, or reporting them to a professional trade association.
And that’s it! Once you choose the course of action you want to take, DoNotPay will handle the rest. We’ll deliver your request directly to the debt collectors via first-class mail, or file your complaint automatically with the relevant trade association or ombudsman.
Other Solutions Offered by DoNotPay
Once you determine whether or not the calls you are getting from 3445560280 are valid, then you can make a decision on how to move forward with your debt. DoNotPay can provide additional help in the following areas:
- Make a request to increase your credit limit with numerous credit card companies.
- Get assistance with paying your bills online instead of through the post or by phone.
- Gain access to free trials without using your personal card information.
- Protect your rights and sue anyone in small claims court.
- Find missing money to somehow aid you with your unpaid debt.
DoNoPay strives to improve its platform so that you can enjoy top-notch legal services without hurting your pocket. Sign up today and take advantage of having access to a reliable lawyer anytime and anywhere.