How to Stop Debt Collection Calls from 3335565835 Fast
Are you getting numerous calls from ? Lowell Financial Debt Collectors may be trying to contact you.
Lowell could be frightening to deal with once they know that you owe them cash. The house visits and phone calls can create tension and restless nights. If you get a letter or call from Lowell, please reach out to DoNotPay right away.
We give free, unbiased debt counseling to our customers. We'll then look into your options and try to prevent the collector from taking any further measures against you. You must, however, act soon! Let's learn more about Lowell and how they operate.
What Is Lowell's Connection to 3335565835?
Lowell Financial Debt Collectors is the brand name for a group of debt management and debt collection organizations based in Leeds, England. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has permitted companies like Provident and Moorcroft to recover debts in the United Kingdom. These businesses will most probably use this number to contact their debtors. They typically collect debts on
- Overdue bills
- Credit cards
- Parking tickets
Here’s how you can reach Lowell Financial Ltd:
|Phone Number||0333 556 5552
0333 556 5835
|Payment Online||Make a Payment|
|Post||Lowell Financial Ltd,
9 Savannah Way,
Leeds Valley Park West,
Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS10 1AB
Why Is 03335565835 Trying to Reach Me?
Lowell will approach you because they believe you owe them money and have not paid it back. They buy debts from other businesses. Therefore, the money they are claiming probably belonged to a company you had borrowed money from. So, just because you haven't heard of Lowell doesn't mean you don't owe them anything.
Lowell's first contact point is an introduction phone call and the debt collection letter. The purpose of this communication is to establish their pre-action collection strategy. You will receive a letter (in writing) detailing
- Your entire outstanding amount
- Any penalties or charges you have accrued
- The deadline by which you must pay off the cash in full
If you don't settle the amount in full or fail to agree with them, the letter will state what will occur. This includes
- A personal visit
- County Court Judgment (CCJ) if you fail to settle the debt by the specified timeframe.
- Bankruptcy threat, typically if the debt exceeds £750.
Lowell Financial Debt Collectors Contact Details
As previously stated, Lowell Financial is the organization that will typically approach clients to collect debts. But if they overdo the visits, you can complain to Lowell directly using the following means. Here’s their corporate address
Ellington House 9,
Valley Park West,
Leeds LS10 1AB, UK
+44 333 556 5550
Should I Pick up the Call From 03335565835?
Creditors like Lowell utilize computer analytics systems (also known as customer relationship management systems) to keep track of their debtors. They go through this debt collection process to maximize their profits. But the methods can appear intimidating, as you may have seen in news articles or documentaries.
So, if you see a caller 3335565835, and want to avoid any unnecessary confrontation with the representative, feel free to contact DoNotPay.
What if I Fail to Pay My Lowell Debt?
You may risk legal action if you don't reach an agreement with Lowell to refund the amount you owe. You can even end up paying more if the collector sues you. However, before going to court, Lowell Solicitors must issue you a 'notice of claim' saying that they have taken over your debt and that you
- Have one month to settle your payment in full
- Can reach an agreement with them before they go to court
The following are the legal actions you are likely to encounter if you fail to get that call:
- You'll get a County Court Claim Pack detailing your debt. The court shall ask you to claim your loans. You can either clear the amount or request more time to repay them. You also have the right to contest the debt if it doesn't correspond to what you owe them. However, this is a very late point in the debt collection procedure, so you should have relevant proof that the debt isn't yours.
- The court may issue you a County Court Judgment. This happens if you don't react to the County Court Claim Pack or fail to repay the amount, yet the time you requested has ended. Until you pay the total cash, the CCJ will stay on your credit file for the next six years.
Furthermore, if you have already come to an agreement with Lowell, but they keep calling you, you can sue them in small claims court for violating your rights.
Let DoNotPay Deal With Lowell's (03335565835) Calls!
Don't let your debt problems with Lowell Group get out of hand. Now is the ideal time to log into your DoNotPay app. Our experts will do everything possible to assist you in regaining control of your finances.
Additionally, we'll propose several practical debt solutions tailored to your needs. However, we shall need some information about your financial status to ensure that our advice and answers are appropriate.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Search “debt collection” on DoNotPay.
- Answer a series of questions about the debt collectors, including when you were contacted and how you were contacted, so we can determine if they have violated any debt collection laws.
- Decide which course of action you want to take based on our guidance, such as filing a debt verification request, demanding for the collectors to stop contacting you, or reporting them to a professional trade association.
With DoNotPay, you can regain your financial freedom by understanding your rights and finding the best course of action to take. Let us know the specifics of your problem, and we will get to the bottom of it. We’ll also give you the power to handle other debt collectors, including:
- Moorcroft debt recovery
- Marston Group Holdings
- DWP debt management
- Provident loans refund
- Amigo loans refund
- Advantis debt collection
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay will also do the following for you:
- Sue anyone in small claims court
- Get free trials
- Boost your credit limit
- Sue any company
- Cancel services/subscriptions
- Pay bills online
- Retrieve missing funds
Sign up to DoNotPay today!