Is 1ST Credit Debt Collectors Harassing You for an Unpaid Debt?
1st Credit Debt Collectors is a digital debt collection agency that specializes in the pursuit of debt repayments from their customers. If you have a significant debt that you haven't made payments to, such as an outstanding credit card debt or student loan, an agent from 1st Credit Debt Collectors may contact you and try to get you to repay the amount. Dealing with unexpected calls and visits from employees at 1st Credit Debt Collectors can be extremely annoying.
Experiencing constant harassment from debt collectors can be debilitating, especially when you don't currently have the money required to pay off the loan. Thankfully, DoNotPay is here to help you with its award-winning services. With only a few simple details from you, DoNotPay will get to work advocating on your behalf to receive help with your debt and report any harassment experienced from debt collectors. To get started receiving help for your 1st Credit debt with DoNotPay, read on!
What Happens if I Don’t Pay My Debt to 1ST Credit Debt Collectors?
If you are unable to pay your 1st Credit Debt Collectors loan, you may face a number of undesirable consequences. According to the law, 1st Credit Debt Collectors can pursue you for up to six years from the day you last made a payment. If you don't pay your debt to 1st Credit Debt Collectors on time, you could face the following consequences:
- A reduction in your credit score or credit limit
- A dramatic increase in the amount you owe due to interest accrual over time
- Debt collectors calling you or showing up at your house
Has 1ST Credit Debt Collectors Violated My Rights in an Attempt to Collect My Debt?
Even if you're behind on payments on your loan, 1st Credit debt collectors aren't allowed to cross certain moral lines. If you've been the victim of any of the following from a 1st Credit Debt Collectors representative, you have the right to seek justice and compensation.
- Reaching out to you on social media like Facebook or Twitter
- Attempting to collect a debt that you don't actually owe
- Threatening to arrest you
- Calling you at unreasonable times, like in the middle of the night, or multiple times throughout the day
- Pretending to be someone else, like a government official, to intimidate and shame you
- Entering your home/property uninvited
1st Credit Debt Collectors may also seek legal action against you if it's been a significant amount of time since you've made a payment on your loan.
How to Make a Payment to 1ST Credit Debt Collectors
There are a few different ways that you can make a payment to 1st Credit Debt Collectors. Even though your debt isn't technically through this agency, any payment you make through them will be applied to your outstanding loan balance. To make a payment to 1st Credit Debt Collectors, choose one of the options below.
|Pay your balance online||1st Credit Services WEB Payment Application|
|Speak with a Live Representative on the Phone||1800-606-7066 EXT 1|
|Send a Message to Consumer Support||Consumer Support - First Credit Services|
Get Debt Help and Take Your Stress Away With DoNotPay
If you're experiencing harassment from 1st Credit Debt Collectors regarding your debt repayment, you don't have to face it alone. Whether you were just contacted lately or have been harassed for months, DoNotPay can assist you in determining whether 1st Credit Debt Collectors is following the law.
We'll assist you in deciding what course of action to pursue after walking you through a series of questions, and we'll contact the debt collectors on your behalf with a demand letter. Additionally, we'll file a complaint on your behalf if you wish to report the collection agency to a governing authority instead.
To get started receiving assistance with your 1st Credit debt from DoNotPay, follow these three simple steps:
- Search "debt collection" on DoNotPay.
- Answer a series of questions about the debt collectors, including when you were contacted and how you were contacted, so we can determine if they have violated any debt collection laws.
- Decide which course of action you want to take based on our guidance, such as filing a debt verification request, demanding for the collectors to stop contacting you, or reporting them to a professional trade association.
That's all there is to it! DoNotPay will take care of the rest once you've decided on a plan of action. We'll send your request to 1st Credit Debt Collectors by first-class mail, or we'll file your complaint with the appropriate trade association or ombudsman on your behalf.
What Else Can DoNotPay Help Me With?
Helping you avoid harassment from 1st Credit Debt Collectors by assisting you with debt is just the beginning of how DoNotPay can remove stress from your life. If you need help with other loan institutions, DoNotPay is here for you, with specific information to help you with big-name companies like
- Advantis Debt Collection
- Moorcroft Debt Recovery
- Amigo Loans
- Provident loans refund
- Marston Group Holdings
- Lowell Financial
- DWP Debt Management
Need help with another problem? It's more than likely that DoNotPay has an award-winning product perfectly designed to solve your specific situation. Explore the links below to see different topics DoNotPay can help you with today!
- Sign Up for Free Trials Without Worrying About Getting Charged
- Pay My Bills Online
- Cancel Any Service or Subscription with Ease
- Find My Missing Money
- Increase My Credit Limit
- Sue Anyone in Small Claims Court
- Get Help with My Bills
- File a Complaint Against Any Company