How To Print The Perfect 12x12 Photos Without Leaving Home
A 12x12 photo can be unique for a family portrait. It gives a stunning high quality, modern, and classic home décor. Whether you want to print a family photo or static art, a 12x12 photo print can serve well in providing an authentic artistic feel to your home.
Unfortunately, printing a 12x12 photo from home can prove to be a difficult task. Many people lack printers to handle this photo size, but editing it to meet this dimension can be challenging. Luckily, DoNotPay has created the Print Photos service to help you print a 12x12 photo at home with ease. All you have to do is follow the steps below, and we'll take care of the rest.
How Do You Print a 12x12 Photo by Yourself?
A 12x12 photo print at home is not an easy thing to achieve. The actual size of a 12x12 inch photo is 14X12 with a frame of 1.25 inches, making it extremely hard to print a photo with this dimension using a home printer.
Well, you can still print a photo with this dimension if you have a third-party application like photo studio or any application that can scan your photo into two halves and stitch them into one page. However, some of your photo layouts might look different, especially down the middle.
Alternatively, you can use a third-party printing online service like Shutterfly. With Shutterfly, all you need to do is adjust your photo, upload it, and wait for it to be delivered to your home.
What You Need to Produce High-Quality Home Prints
Not only is producing a 12x12 photo print from home convenient, but you can also create a photo that looks how you want it to look. Here are some things you will need to print photos from home.
|Camera||You will need a high-resolution camera to take the photograph you wish to print. Some smartphone cameras are excellent, but it is prudent to use a professional camera for professional-grade photos.|
|Printer||You will also need a printer to turn those digital photographs into paper ones. The printer's quality determines the photo's overall quality, and it is worth noting that the best printers for printing photos can be expensive.|
|Printing Paper||Additionally, you will need fine printing paper to print the photographs. Ideally, it should be large enough to print photos.|
|Photo Editing Software||It doesn't matter how steady your hands are – every professional photographer considers it necessary to edit and touch up their photos before printing them. A good photo editing software will help you bring out the best in your photos, thereby achieving the desired effect on your audience.|
What are the Challenges of Printing a 12x12 Photo at Home?
It bears emphasizing that printing a 12x12 photo at home can be challenging if you don't have the right printer or skills to complete this process. Here are a few challenges with printing a 12x12 photo at home.
- Your print might be too Dark: Modern computer monitors have a brighter option than the editing or adjustments of tones. Therefore, a bright monitor would shadow the details of your photo, which shows up in your print.
- Your screen is wrong: One of the complex tasks in photo editing is color management. However, if you can use a monitor calibrator, you'll be better positioned to complete this task.
- You probably don't know how to edit your photos: Although most computers come with basic image editing options, these options can easily let you down when printing large photos. Therefore, you probably have to use photo-printing applications like Photoshop, which requires improving your photo editing skills.
- Your printer is not up to the task: It's perfectly possible to print some nice-looking small prints using a standard office printer. However, this type of printer cannot handle a 12x12 print. You'd probably have to buy a printer capable of handling prints of this size, which can cost up to $1000. It is quite a considerable amount since this is a one-time job.
- You probably aren't using the correct printer driver: Printing large photos like a 12x12 print requires specific types of drivers. If you aren't familiar with these drivers, printing your photo from home might prove to be a difficult task.
These are just a few challenges with printing a 12x12 photo at home. Other challenges associated with this include:
- Spending more money than you expect to complete the process
- Spending more time than expected while learning how to print
- Failure to use the suitable print material to complete the process
You need to find a reliable way to print a 12x12 photo by yourself, despite the challenges of this decision. DoNotPay can help you complete this process all at the comfort of your home.
How Can You Use DoNotPay to Print a Quality 12x12 Photo at Home?
It's no secret that printing a quality 12x12 photo can be challenging. Fortunately, DoNotPay can help you complete this process with the following five easy steps:
- Search Print Photos on DoNotPay
- Upload all of the photos you would like to get printed
- Choose the size/dimensions you would like for these photos. We offer a variety of options, ranging from the smallest 3.5 in x 5 in to as large as 20 in x 30 in. We also offer square prints, wallet prints, etc.
- Choose the finish you want on your photos (glossy, matte, or lustre)
- Choose your preferred shipping method (economy, expedited, express, rush)
How Else Can DoNotPay Print Photos From Home Help You?
We offer various other services other than helping you print your photo from home. You can enjoy the following services from our Print Photo from Home product:
- Find the best photo-printing service
- Learn how to print a passport from your home
- Learn how to self-service print your photo
- Learn about Walmart photo printing service
- Learn about Walgreen self-service photo printing service
- Learn how to print photos
- Choose the best photo printing apps
- Print small pictures from iPhone
Print your photos in any shape or size with DoNotPay.
|3.5 x 5||4 x 5||4 x 6|
|4 x 8||5 x 5||5 x 7|
|8 Wallet||8 x 8||8 x 10|
|8.5 x 11||8 x 12||9 x 12|
|4 Wallet||8 x 14||10 x 10|
|10 x 12||10 x 15||10 x 20|
|11 x 14||12 x 12||12 x 18|
|13 x 22||16 x 20||16 x 24|
|18 x 24||20 x 20||20 x 30|
|20 x 24||24 x 36||30 x 40|
Why Should You Use DoNotPay to Print a 12x12 Photo at Home?
DoNotPay suits your best service for printing large photos at home. we offer the best photo printing service with the following advantages:
- Easy-to-follow printing process
- Use of quality grade printing paper
- Fast shipping service
- Secure and sturdy packaging
With DoNotPay, you don't have to worry about the challenges highlighted above while printing your 12x12 photo. All you have to do is sign up with us today, and we'll help you create a memorable experience with your large-sized photo.